Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes i also agree now that i was totally wrong, i take huge risk which caused of all money loss, we all should avoid this type of risk just this is reason where we can earn some money on low risk, higher risk can earn big but also we can lose all in short time like me, in future i hope i will earn more money
    That is good. As long you can learn about the mistake from now then there is worth in your loss. But trully i feel for it bro, hope you can do better next time. Losing that much money will put me to a big stress too. Traders need to avoid using high risk high gain. They can only regret it when they have lost everything too, we should not need to wait till that time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes already when i lost half capital i should avoid trade, but in stress to recover i open big orders and lose remaining capital also, that was last day of month so i was not able to predict market fully and in confusion i lose all money, continues trading is very bad and i lose money because of this mistake, now i will start again trade with more passion but after avoiding this type of mistake

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    yes already when i lost half capital i should avoid trade, but in stress to recover i open big orders and lose remaining capital also, that was last day of month so i was not able to predict market fully and in confusion i lose all money, continues trading is very bad and i lose money because of this mistake, now i will start again trade with more passion but after avoiding this type of mistake
    That might be a common mistake most traders will be making too. I know that feel because i once experienced it too. We need to learn how to trade slower and do not take higher risk. If we loss half then we just need to use the same lot as usual to earn back, not suddenly with one trade. That will be a good lesson for you i think.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes this was a lesson for me and very bad experience also, i can see your balance, profit all things are good, i hope i will earn and recover loss also here with time, in this time i will try to overcome this situation and always use a stop loss and take profit at time of opening order, because after that internet can make problem like this time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes this was a lesson for me and very bad experience also, i can see your balance, profit all things are good, i hope i will earn and recover loss also here with time, in this time i will try to overcome this situation and always use a stop loss and take profit at time of opening order, because after that internet can make problem like this time
    Then that is good, traders that learn from their last mistake usually will be a more successful trader in the future. Don't try to use a revenge trade anymore. Perhaps you can raise your trading lot when you have gained some profit but if you have not gained the profit yet then don't do it at all. This is all for your own safety too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes already lost money here because of revenge trade, actually i thought i can recover in short time, and i also reached in level where 20% loss was remained but when i increase more lot size i lost all capital here, my balance was almost 150$ and lot was 0.6 , that was my most bad decision and really was bad experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes already lost money here because of revenge trade, actually i thought i can recover in short time, and i also reached in level where 20% loss was remained but when i increase more lot size i lost all capital here, my balance was almost 150$ and lot was 0.6 , that was my most bad decision and really was bad experience
    I think you should make a strategy that will allow you to survive a lot of trades and try to win form the pips instead. You should focus in the trading accuracy and starting a cent account might be better. For now, you should add up a rule to never increase your trading lot unless you have doubled your money first. Doing that will be a great step forward.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    you are totally right, i will make a plan and will never increase lot size untill i make a good profit and make a good equity, actually there was also one bad thing was my target was profit, i think pip target is good like you said, by the way thanku for this good advise i hope i will recover loss when i deposit in next some days and will earn profit also

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    you are totally right, i will make a plan and will never increase lot size untill i make a good profit and make a good equity, actually there was also one bad thing was my target was profit, i think pip target is good like you said, by the way thanku for this good advise i hope i will recover loss when i deposit in next some days and will earn profit also
    No problem, i just hope you can earn quite a lot from here and become another success trader. We always need to share advise so that we can earn good profit everytime too in here. If we do not do it, our community will become a fail community that can't success too. I just hope all of us can become a great trader form here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate we are available to help each other in the forum and its our duty to tell best about forex to other's here. If traders are losing money then better to tell him the best way of trading, according to me now Naeem have understood already that how he have to do trade in future, and its important to learn form our bad mistakes. I hope naeem will follow the proper discipline in future.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast