naeem555's copy fx - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 182

Thread: naeem555's copy fx

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,680
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    naeem555's copy fx

    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/30131/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2824914
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 162.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/30131/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 28 November 2016 09:45:35
    Start date: 28 November 2016 09:45:35
    End date: 27 December 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

    Not allowed!

  2. #171
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,680
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, that's quite a good result over there Naeem, but i think you should give a few capital to R trader account to trade without leverage too. I'm only saying this so you can trully got something to invest over the longer term. But naturally, you can just ignore this because you can put all of your money in fx market too. But as a risk management, it will be wise to divide a few investment over the different places.
    really a good advise i will do it but at the moment i do not have strong capital actually, from my past experience our margin should be at least of 1000 pips, and now equity is 1200 , so i am trying to increase it and in next some months i hope it will be 3000 or more, so on that moment i will withdraw some part and will invest their, if i withdrawal at the moment it can be risky i think

    Not allowed!

  3. #172
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but i think you should give a few capital to R trader account to trade without leverage too.
    Leverage is important to get meaningful incomes. It does not matter how much money you have in the deposit, leverage is to be used for seemingly evident reasons. Leverages x2-5 are absolutely safe. Leverages of x10-15 are safe, except critical cases when the price leaves a long-range established corridor (often for just an hour, but it counts). Higher leverages necessitate obligatory usage of stop-losses. Choice of the entry position (filtering possible input points) means, perhaps, even more than the leverage.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 01-26-2019 at 12:57 PM.

  4. #173
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Leverage is important to get meaningful incomes. It does not matter how much money you have in the deposit, leverage is to be used for seemingly evident reasons. Leverages x2-5 are absolutely safe. Leverages of x10-15 are safe, except critical cases when the price leaves a long-range established corridor (often for just an hour, but it counts). Higher leverages necessitate obligatory usage of stop-losses. Choice of the entry position (filtering possible input points) means, perhaps, even more than the leverage.
    I won't say you are wrong. But if you get a larger ammount of money to be managed, you need to properly manage it and put some percentage of your portfolio in safer place no matter what. There is no way to tell what happen nest in trading even if you trade with 1:10 leverage too. For example, the crash in USD/CHF because of sudden peg removal makes it drop 20 percent.

    Not allowed!

  5. #174
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    if you trade with 1:10 leverage too. For example, the crash in USD/CHF because of sudden peg removal makes it drop 20 percent.

    It was not so sudden and of course I do not mean trading a single pair at a time. In my portfolio, assets kept in one instrument -- let's underline I speak about assets in the Forex market only -- are never more than 10% of the total capital.


    It is both safer and more profitable to tighten the criteria of opening a trade than decreasing a leverage. SL is also a wonderful possibility sometimes.

    Not allowed!

  6. #175
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,680
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    nadezhda84, its good if you are taking some limited risk but what about capital, from my experience a trader can not survive for long period with smaller capital there are many reasons, when we have smaller capital our personal behavior automatically changes, if we trade with some % of profit its nothing we can not earn in that way, for earning well our learning should be perfect and should be great, otherwise we can lose just with smaller capital, so for earning well and serious behavior we should use some big capital

    Not allowed!

  7. #176
    Registered user sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,900
    Promo (¢)
    2,895
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but why you have not changed strategy, its not necessary to change all strategy we can change some points and can trade later, actually in trading we can learn properly here if we understand reasons of loss so learn from every order it can be profitable or loss giver but that experience will make you good here, actually if you lost you need to identify reasons of loss and try to change them and make them strong
    My strategy works, just that I need to have some discipline been added to the way I trade the market, knowing fully well, that if I get to have the discipline on how I can trade the market, my strategy is just good, some times I lack the patient to wait for the right time to enter the trade. So, it is more of psychological thing. Which I am working on.

    Not allowed!

  8. #177
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    otherwise we can lose just with smaller capital, so for earning well and serious behavior we should use some big capital
    We should use how much we have free. :-)

    As for me, I have quite a big capital, which is distributed among a number of brokers. I feel safer in this way. And I do not think the behavior depends on the number of money in any given account. Of course, 100 USD overall is not a serious capital in Forex.

    Not allowed!

  9. #178
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,680
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    We should use how much we have free. :-)

    As for me, I have quite a big capital, which is distributed among a number of brokers. I feel safer in this way. And I do not think the behavior depends on the number of money in any given account. Of course, 100 USD overall is not a serious capital in Forex.
    yes that is reason i prefer some big capital when we invest big capital automatically we become serious into trading otherwise when we do not have it we can really become non serious and can try some big lots, so try to invest some big capital that is best thing for us to earn some good profit there

    Not allowed!

  10. #179
    Registered user Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,067
    Promo (¢)
    2,700
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes that is reason i prefer some big capital when we invest big capital automatically we become serious into trading otherwise when we do not have it we can really become non serious and can try some big lots, so try to invest some big capital that is best thing for us to earn some good profit there
    I think you are right with big capital as it will bring out the all seriousness in us to ensure we do not make wrong trading but a clear confident ones. But the thing is that not every type of trader can afford huge capital and I think anything they can possibly afford for themselves is huge already and they wouldn't want to loose it in the market either. At the end it's about making profits and any trader here who invested his money to trade all have the serious dream of making profits and not to play.

    Not allowed!

  11. #180
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,488
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I think you are right with big capital as it will bring out the all seriousness in us to ensure we do not make wrong trading but a clear confident ones. But the thing is that not every type of trader can afford huge capital and I think anything they can possibly afford for themselves is huge already and they wouldn't want to loose it in the market either. At the end it's about making profits and any trader here who invested his money to trade all have the serious dream of making profits and not to play.
    If we however dont have the right mindset to trade, then it would not take much time for big capital to become small and we will be facing stress. Stress is the result of certain mistakes that we make during trading. To make sense of our trading we should remove mistakes from it. Many traders lose again and again cause they make same mistake and dont learn lessons from it.

    Not allowed!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •