Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but this also not means we always change our strategy after every order, some time we can lose money unexpectedly, market behavior can be unexpected so its wrong for us to change into strategy, we should check why i got loss, what was the reason, is that money management? is that some analysis issue or market was doing wrong, after that we can learn from loss
    I am with you on this, forex traders should not be changing their forex strategies anyhow, even if they must change it at all, they have to change it for a genuine reason. Losing in forex field is not the fault of the strategy we use at times, we should not be rushing to change it, it might be a regret in disguise. We should use our strategy for more than 3 months before taking any decision on it, we should make sure that we work effectively on risk management along with it, that might only be what it wants from us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I am with you on this, forex traders should not be changing their forex strategies anyhow, even if they must change it at all, they have to change it for a genuine reason. Losing in forex field is not the fault of the strategy we use at times, we should not be rushing to change it, it might be a regret in disguise. We should use our strategy for more than 3 months before taking any decision on it, we should make sure that we work effectively on risk management along with it, that might only be what it wants from us.
    You are right about this, I don't change my strategy even when I have lost, because I know that most times I haven't been able to do the right thing when trading, it has always been me that haven't been able to stick to good trading protocol. Therefore for me right now, I know how to trade with the use of corrective measures wherein I learned and know why I have lost and then correct it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    You are right about this, I don't change my strategy even when I have lost, because I know that most times I haven't been able to do the right thing when trading, it has always been me that haven't been able to stick to good trading protocol. Therefore for me right now, I know how to trade with the use of corrective measures wherein I learned and know why I have lost and then correct it.
    but why you have not changed strategy, its not necessary to change all strategy we can change some points and can trade later, actually in trading we can learn properly here if we understand reasons of loss so learn from every order it can be profitable or loss giver but that experience will make you good here, actually if you lost you need to identify reasons of loss and try to change them and make them strong

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    but why you have not changed strategy, its not necessary to change all strategy we can change some points and can trade later, actually in trading we can learn properly here if we understand reasons of loss so learn from every order it can be profitable or loss giver but that experience will make you good here, actually if you lost you need to identify reasons of loss and try to change them and make them strong
    I think there is a difference between changing a strategy and updating a system. To change a system means dropping an entire system to focus on other other style of trade while updating a system means changing some few things within our strategy to bring out the best out of it. So I guess his talking about updating a system which I see as a good step. If we keep changing our overall system, then we will always get confused.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Changing strategy needs to be flexible though. Sometimes we change for the best because we know the current condition forces us to change. If we keep on staying the same as before, most likely we will only bleed a lot and loss a great deal of money in the end. A clever trader will need to learn more about conditions and be flexible when time needs. But it's true that our confidence might drop and we might get confused a bit but that's all risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Changing strategy needs to be flexible though. Sometimes we change for the best because we know the current condition forces us to change. If we keep on staying the same as before, most likely we will only bleed a lot and loss a great deal of money in the end. A clever trader will need to learn more about conditions and be flexible when time needs. But it's true that our confidence might drop and we might get confused a bit but that's all risk.
    there are two conditions in trading where we need to be patient actually, when we get profit we need to be patient because in case of profit we can become greedy and in case of loss we can be feared of loss, so both situations can be risky for us, we need to make self strong in these situations so its depend on trader, if we can control these situations we can d good, otherwise we can lose again and again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    If we keep on staying the same as before, most likely we will only bleed a lot and loss a great deal of money in the end

Your strategy must include critical cases and exception cases. In other words, you have to know what you are to do if the price moves well against you. This is not the situation when a trader invents something in the process. Solid money management and investigation of a few years history is enough not to find oneself in the cases of exception.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Your strategy must include critical cases and exception cases. In other words, you have to know what you are to do if the price moves well against you. This is not the situation when a trader invents something in the process. Solid money management and investigation of a few years history is enough not to find oneself in the cases of exception.
    you are right its game of years for learning we need of years of experience and practice, when we people trade for some days that is wrong, we can not identify market properly with that experience, for real time experience our more and more experience is required and it need of time, we can do better if we move with some experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    you are right its game of years for learning we need of years of experience and practice, when we people trade for some days that is wrong, we can not identify market properly with that experience, for real time experience our more and more experience is required and it need of time, we can do better if we move with some experience
    its not game its business if we think its game we can not think clearly about business. for success we need to trade with some proper strategy when we have good strategy we can earn but it should be best otherwise if we do not have good strategy this complex market can give us loss. so following market is only the option we can handle orders if we trade on experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, that's quite a good result over there Naeem, but i think you should give a few capital to R trader account to trade without leverage too. I'm only saying this so you can trully got something to invest over the longer term. But naturally, you can just ignore this because you can put all of your money in fx market too. But as a risk management, it will be wise to divide a few investment over the different places.

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast