Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    There are many reason for them to face losses so a trader will work well and will have good ability to trade if we have good control on our emotion that will always helping trader to use right trade system with good mind set if we first time trapped by emotion so it will continue effect our account every time for trading .
    you are right here we have huge reasons to lose but the issue is we know the real way to earn but still we lose, we know emotions can ruin us just but still we become greedy, we know everything but still we want to become rich in some days, so i think we should use appropriate way for trading,make sure our analysis is pure and not trading on greed actually

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    after loss we lose more because of own wrong decisions, we people lose here and after that we become emotional and for recovery we required some slow move but we people try some fast recovery and in that recovery try we can lose big, so learn trade as much as you can it can give us idea how to cover loss and how to avoid or reduce loss just our experience can tell us here how to trade
    This fast recovery is about revenging the market and this is where the very huge loss sets in and can easily make us go along been frustrated. I suggest proper discipline in trading because it will guide our head even when we must have made loss and try the possible means for us to improve and earn at the right time. We should expect mistakes but don't try to revenge the market. If we can be patient, with time we will improve and learn to maintain stability in profit making.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    after loss we lose more because of own wrong decisions, we people lose here and after that we become emotional and for recovery we required some slow move but we people try some fast recovery and in that recovery try we can lose big, so learn trade as much as you can it can give us idea how to cover loss and how to avoid or reduce loss just our experience can tell us here how to trade
    That could be seen as lack of skills and experience because most traders in the market are trading with just the knowledge that they have and that is not the way it should be, because we should be able to trade the market with the use of the experience, an experienced trader will not want to take so much risks, but instead will have controlled risk taking.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    That could be seen as lack of skills and experience because most traders in the market are trading with just the knowledge that they have and that is not the way it should be, because we should be able to trade the market with the use of the experience, an experienced trader will not want to take so much risks, but instead will have controlled risk taking.
    actually sometime risk can be necessary for us like in trading if we have smaller capital how we can trade with smaller risk? we can not earn good in that way so we people take some risk to earn something better , some time for withdraw and sometime for increasing of equity so both are necessary so make sure you do well and do on base of experience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    actually sometime risk can be necessary for us like in trading if we have smaller capital how we can trade with smaller risk? we can not earn good in that way so we people take some risk to earn something better , some time for withdraw and sometime for increasing of equity so both are necessary so make sure you do well and do on base of experience
    This is right all the strategies we are using gone through the risk specified so a trader if learn how to utilize our risk on time when it is required that will added more quality in our work and we take good results from it , we always have to be work well with the plan about market and with the strategies we have so that will help us for successful trading .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    you are right here we have huge reasons to lose but the issue is we know the real way to earn but still we lose, we know emotions can ruin us just but still we become greedy, we know everything but still we want to become rich in some days, so i think we should use appropriate way for trading,make sure our analysis is pure and not trading on greed actually
    Having a losing trade does not make one a bad trader because loss is part of what trader must occasionally face in trading no matter how clever he may think he is . It is not the loss that is really the problem but trader's attitude to loss. If a trader does not have the proper mindset of loss acceptance in trading , he will always find himself taking revenge on the market and that kind of immature attitude would even make him face more losses. As a trader , you must train your mind to accept loss whenever you face it and exercise patience until you get another opportunity before taking another trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    layigold, i accept some time loss cannot determine its bad trader, i also lost a lot of time but i am also not saying i am good one actually a good trader always learn from loss, when we learn from loss we can increase experience, it make our trade more secure and accurate next time, but when we do not learn from loss then we can repeat mistakes and repetition of mistakes can make us hopeless and failure as well, so learn from mistakes is best experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    layigold, i accept some time loss cannot determine its bad trader, i also lost a lot of time but i am also not saying i am good one actually a good trader always learn from loss, when we learn from loss we can increase experience, it make our trade more secure and accurate next time, but when we do not learn from loss then we can repeat mistakes and repetition of mistakes can make us hopeless and failure as well, so learn from mistakes is best experience
    What good traders do for themselves is to work on the means of maintaining the right trade in forex. If we are not learning from our mistakes, the possibility of repeating losses is always certain. We must take our time to build a solid trading for ourselves and understand that success do not come so cheap in forex. Working hard will give us better means to earn well and will develop our chances to maintain lots of profitable trading. As long as we learn from loss, we can always develop and follow a better means of making profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    What good traders do for themselves is to work on the means of maintaining the right trade in forex. If we are not learning from our mistakes, the possibility of repeating losses is always certain. We must take our time to build a solid trading for ourselves and understand that success do not come so cheap in forex. Working hard will give us better means to earn well and will develop our chances to maintain lots of profitable trading. As long as we learn from loss, we can always develop and follow a better means of making profits.
    but this also not means we always change our strategy after every order, some time we can lose money unexpectedly, market behavior can be unexpected so its wrong for us to change into strategy, we should check why i got loss, what was the reason, is that money management? is that some analysis issue or market was doing wrong, after that we can learn from loss

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    When I check your journal I see that you are more of a scalping trader and focus more on the gbpusd pair. This scalping have helped you to triple up your capital and that's impressive. It shows that scalping is indeed a profitable system and knowing just when to make the right shoot will equally bring about profits. It will be a honor if you will share skills on your scalping system that have made you profitable because I want to learn. I bet you will be changing most people thought on this system.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast