naeem555's copy fx - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 182

Thread: naeem555's copy fx

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    naeem555's copy fx

    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/30131/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2824914
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 162.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/30131/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 28 November 2016 09:45:35
    Start date: 28 November 2016 09:45:35
    End date: 27 December 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

    Not allowed!

  2. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no doubt but this is also reality we can not avoid emotions fully if a greedy trader think he can avoid greed i don't think so, so a greedy trader can use his greed in right way. he can use some proper management in normal trade but after that he can trade with big lot on most confirm order and can earn some good profit, so its better to trade on confirm market
    WE learn how to handle with bad emotion and with greed complete elimination is simply not possible for trader but if we want to get success from it so we must have to give our full time to learn that how we perform our trading in time of stress so if a trader will able to make good ideas so this will really good and positive for trade successfully .

    Not allowed!

  3. #142
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    WE learn how to handle with bad emotion and with greed complete elimination is simply not possible for trader but if we want to get success from it so we must have to give our full time to learn that how we perform our trading in time of stress so if a trader will able to make good ideas so this will really good and positive for trade successfully .
    yes but stress just comes when we do not have good experience when we do not know about market and we just place orders and because of bad analysis we do not know where we can exit etc, so this type of trade can make us stressed. in other things we can not control emotions but we can use them on right way? we can use greed just when we have confirm and best signal? so we can use emotions and can earn good so in this way we can handle our everything

    Not allowed!

  4. #143
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes but stress just comes when we do not have good experience when we do not know about market and we just place orders and because of bad analysis we do not know where we can exit etc, so this type of trade can make us stressed. in other things we can not control emotions but we can use them on right way? we can use greed just when we have confirm and best signal? so we can use emotions and can earn good so in this way we can handle our everything
    it can be but stress comes when our order also goes into loss.my order is in loss and i can't sleep its worse thing when we lose after 2 months of consecutive progress so a trader can forced to think this business can give us all loss anytime because hard working of 2 months can be ruined by market in some hours or days. so i need more learning i think after closing order into some loss i will again start from lower lot

    Not allowed!

  5. #144
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,508
    Promo (¢)
    2,685
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    it can be but stress comes when our order also goes into loss.my order is in loss and i can't sleep its worse thing when we lose after 2 months of consecutive progress so a trader can forced to think this business can give us all loss anytime because hard working of 2 months can be ruined by market in some hours or days. so i need more learning i think after closing order into some loss i will again start from lower lot
    That is not how to trade the forex market, once you find your self not being able to sleep, being so much attached to your trades, then know that you didn't follow the simple trading rules of making sure to use effective risk management when trading. I ensure that I am always on risk management and whenever my trade gets to stoploss, I am okay with that.

    Not allowed!

  6. #145
    Registered user Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,520
    Promo (¢)
    8,430
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes but stress just comes when we do not have good experience when we do not know about market and we just place orders and because of bad analysis we do not know where we can exit etc, so this type of trade can make us stressed. in other things we can not control emotions but we can use them on right way? we can use greed just when we have confirm and best signal? so we can use emotions and can earn good so in this way we can handle our everything
    You are not correct about the cause of stress in the market, don't think that lack of experience is the only cause of stress, and stress comes in series. Lack of good capital can cause it, lack of discipline and patience can cause it, even lack of good plans can cause it. Most traders are however having stress due to lack of discipline and poor capital.

    Not allowed!

  7. #146
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,549
    Promo (¢)
    1,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    You are not correct about the cause of stress in the market, don't think that lack of experience is the only cause of stress, and stress comes in series. Lack of good capital can cause it, lack of discipline and patience can cause it, even lack of good plans can cause it. Most traders are however having stress due to lack of discipline and poor capital.
    Yes not just lack of experience because even many experienced traders are facing lot of stress here. Stress is the result of certain mistakes that we make during trading. To make sense of our trading we should remove mistakes from it. Many traders lose again and again cause they make same mistake and dont learn lessons from it.

    Not allowed!

  8. #147
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    Yes not just lack of experience because even many experienced traders are facing lot of stress here. Stress is the result of certain mistakes that we make during trading. To make sense of our trading we should remove mistakes from it. Many traders lose again and again cause they make same mistake and dont learn lessons from it.
    when we lose stress automatically hold us in trading we people always prefer some rest after losing because when we do not take rest we people try big lots to recover and that is worst thing, we all should trade wisely and should trade properly on base of experience, if we learn from mistakes we can avoid these mistakes in future and can save self from losing big or again

    Not allowed!

  9. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    There is no need that after losses we take reset and whole working failed like our plan which is failed we make our analysis now after the losses it is a time to trade with different side then we are able to recover our losses and make our trade ideas more solidly and for more profit from market to gain success .

    Not allowed!

  10. #149
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    There is no need that after losses we take reset and whole working failed like our plan which is failed we make our analysis now after the losses it is a time to trade with different side then we are able to recover our losses and make our trade ideas more solidly and for more profit from market to gain success .
    after loss we lose more because of own wrong decisions, we people lose here and after that we become emotional and for recovery we required some slow move but we people try some fast recovery and in that recovery try we can lose big, so learn trade as much as you can it can give us idea how to cover loss and how to avoid or reduce loss just our experience can tell us here how to trade

    Not allowed!

  11. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    There are many reason for them to face losses so a trader will work well and will have good ability to trade if we have good control on our emotion that will always helping trader to use right trade system with good mind set if we first time trapped by emotion so it will continue effect our account every time for trading .

    Not allowed!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •