i want to know Forex is permanent business or not
    what do you think tell your opinion
    thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Its all up to you. Forex is a stable business which stands with you forever. If you have the skills and knowledge then you can be able to earn good from here. With your skills and knowledge you can be able to survive in here. So if you have the qualities then yes it will be a permanent job for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There nothing stopping anybody from have forex business as their career and permanent business or job. Any forex trader who has the knowledge and experience to trade forex properly can certainly become a fulltime forex trader who has no need of having any other job.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you have gotten the way to get the money in the best manner, then it should be a permanent money for you. But if you have not gotten the right ways of trading, it may not be the best for you. Forex money is not sure if there is no sure trdaing skills, this is what the forex trader should know at first.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    In my opinion I would way that forex exchange which has been in existence for centuries is definatly here to stay.The only thing that matters is gaining the essential knowledge to overcome the idea that currency market is one big scam.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my view i think Forex trading is permanent business . it is the most popular online internet trading business in the world . it is legal and profitable business . people all over the world work in this business . by working in this business people can earn lots of profit and help there family .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I don't know about this , and i am still wating for it that anyone surely say about it that it is ermanent business or not , if any anyone have sure knowledge about it then i request's that he can openly say about its permanent states or temporary or limitition

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    So far I assume that forex market will continue in the long run as it is involved with the world economy. Before trying to stay with this trade as a permanent members, we need to become permanent in knowledge and skill. Forex can bring us much benefit if it is learn properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think Forex market is the best place to invest you own money and also it is the safest way to make money so that i decided to join this world to make some money fast .so i think it is a nice business and it is a great chance for us to make money fast .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by babusing100 View Post
    Hello everyone
    i want to know Forex is permanent business or not
    what do you think tell your opinion
    thank you
    I think the forex trading is the permanent business and you will do it rest of life and there is no end of the forex trading business in my point of views because it is globally trader and biggest market of the world so it is permanent business but one thing keep in mind that many country restrict the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast