Only income source or second income source!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Only income source or second income source!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Only income source or second income source!!!

Forex trading business is my income source.it is my only income source.Actually,it`s a very profitable business.I get regular income from this business.For this reason earn from this business is enough for me.Is Forex trading is your only earning source or it`s your second income source.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is good that you do not make the forex trading your only source of earning, if you do, you will not be able to fight the trdaing emotion very well. it is better that it is secondary in all that you are doing, by this, you will be able to mange the market and yourself very actively, and this will speed the success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I am new one to forex trading business , i want to go forward in forex and touch with forex trading business , it will give us the freedom from another job , it will be gives us regular income , forex is not only earning source it give us the chance of learning and gaining of experience in business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Forex trading business is my income source.it is my only income source.Actually,it`s a very profitable business.I get regular income from this business.For this reason earn from this business is enough for me.Is Forex trading is your only earning source or it`s your second income source.
    Currently forex isnt my only source of income,which is a good thing,if not I would have been frustrated hence I've not been able to have a stabled profit making in ny trading account,but I definatly have hope that ill soon be able to earn money trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Currently I make income trading forex as a major, because I have nothing else apart from fixed income trading forex. So with these conditions I tried to learn forex properly so I can get a steady income from forex trading, then I could run another job or business if I've succeeded in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    The forex trading is second source of income for me because i do the forex trading as a part time and i think the forex trading is good business where we make the good income whit our free time and i think it is good use of our free time so the forex trading is second source of income for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no other alternative rather than forex. So, I am dependent on forex as my only income source and trying to make it profitable. Accordingly I am trying to learn forex trade properly to gain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am a Forex trading trading here more than 3 years.When i have joined Forex it was my second source of income.But when i started to understand Forex and traded with lots of practice and skills i found it more profitable and exiting.I started making profits on a regular basis,And now i have made Forex as my first source of income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is my only source of income. There is no other source of income for me. I rely on this business and i know that business will gives me more and more money every time and make me rich but the journey is very long, we all have to work hard all the time otherwise we cannot be successful in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is a very good income source for every one.It is a only income source for me and with some certain knowledge and experience i am earning a huge amount of profit in this business.Forex trading is very simple and profitable,where any one can earn a lot of money in very short time.Millions of people are trading in this business,some as their part time and some as full time job.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast