What is the best way to make profitable trade ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the best way to make profitable trade ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

What is the best way to make profitable trade ?

i am very very new to the forex market . so that i am so much interestedd to know the forex trading . But i have no familiar person from whom i can know about forex very clearly . for this reason , i am so much interested to trade by knowing you . please , tell me which is the best way to make very profitable trade in the live trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    make your own strategy can be the best way to make profitable trade.we should take a good analysis of market then we should make proper strategy of trading by doing all these thing we can make profit...and good strategy can give much money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Every individual person is different, and we all think in different ways. Some forex traders prefer swing trading as their best way to trade while some others prefer scalping as their best trading style. So every forex trader must discover the style of trading that is best for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think if you can unnderstand the market and make the order you want to open and then close it to get profit very easily and i think you can understand my line.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you have the best trading skills at your disposal, that will help you to get the money from the market, but if you do not have such things, you will find it hard to get the profits. My advice for you is that you should find a profitable trading skills and build the right trading plans with it, that is the best thing to do.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Knowledge is only gained when time is used effectively and positively.As for resources at which you what to work with they are every where on the internet and also resourceful forums such as roboforex forum,and patience is a key factor for proper understanding,so devote yourself to learning and you would be successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in this business earn profit is not easy . if you want to make profit in this business you should need good basic knowledge and experience . you also need making good plan and control your greed to making huge profit in this business very easily and quickly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    i am new one to Forex trading business so i can't know about it , my cousin is giving me the hands about forex trading profit , i hope i will be know about forex trading bussiness very quickely , my cousin Anwar Dad is knowing all about forex trading business and he leads me too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    i am very very new to the forex market . so that i am so much interestedd to know the forex trading . But i have no familiar person from whom i can know about forex very clearly . for this reason , i am so much interested to trade by knowing you . please , tell me which is the best way to make very profitable trade in the live trading .
    I think the best way to make the profit in the trading is that you will trade when you have the strong signal in the trading and have properly analysis the market and determine the trend of the market and i think it is the right time to open the position and make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The best way to make profitable trading in Forex is Forex education.Learning is very important in Forex trading business.After that it comes to experience and practice which comes while trading in demo accounts.Trading patiently and and without emotions of a trader is also very useful for making profits a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast