what is the meaning of levarge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the meaning of levarge

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very simple, it is the kind of loan that the broker will give you depending on your chosen. the leverage will reduce eh margin that you are trading with in your own personal trading account. It comes in ratio like 1:500, 1:300 etc. If you have $200 in your trading account and choose leverage of 1:200, You will be trading has if you have $40000 in your account.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is very simple, it is the kind of loan that the broker will give you depending on your chosen. the leverage will reduce eh margin that you are trading with in your own personal trading account. It comes in ratio like 1:500, 1:300 etc. If you have $200 in your trading account and choose leverage of 1:200, You will be trading has if you have $40000 in your account.
    As you've rightfully said leverage is borrowed capital provided by brokers for your trading.leverage can work Thor you and also against you especially if your kit size is huge,although its provision are mostly to smart investors who can quickly cash in on immediate price swings normally known as scapling,its important to be awear of the risks that comes with high life size.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    i don't know exict meaning of leverage but understand the leverage word, the word leverage used for investment in business and also uses for investment in such type of business where you are not constant means profit or loss are possible, you will be either winner or losser

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Leverage is something it helps traders to create bigger quantity with small margin, some time it is good and some time using high leverage become dangerous for traders. SO it is always suggested to new traders to use low leverage until unless you become an expert.
    Using leverage can help you to get good profit as yo get opportunity to create bigger lot but market should goes favor of your position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 200
    Leverage is that which allows traders to trade on more larger lotsize regardless of the capital in which they are making use of, in the sense that when trading with leverage it gives the benefit of trading more lotsize as well as put our account at risk so therefore it should be used by the more experienced traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    leverage is a very important thing in forex trading. the traders who are in lacking of capital for them leverage is a good thing. if anyone are in shortage of money in case of trading then the broker give loan without any interest. it is called leverage.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    The answer to the question depends on the quality of the business. Good traders will feel the same way, but another way to think of other traders. Actually, everyone will try to answer the question based on the experience they have gathered. My experience is not good. I can not depend on remittances for fixed income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Higher leverage means a possibility of assessing higher lot sizes. This can in turn lead to high losses if the lot sizes are abused. I use high lot sizes at some specific points in my trade, especially when i need to scalp. The leverage in my account is 1 : 200 so this means that the highest lot size i can use is 2. I only use this lot size of 2 for scalping purposes. If greed makes a trader especially a newbie to use the highest lot sizes, then the next thing that might happen is margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Leverage is loaned capital that provides by Forex broker. anyone can take leverage against his/her capital general it is as 1:50, 1:100 and so on . Here 1 indicates capital and 100 indicates 50 and 100 indicate leverage that 50 and 100 times of capital. I think for newbie trader trading with leverage is very risky and they easily face with margin call. So for newbie trader should not to be trade with leverage until they become experienced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    It depends on the broker you have chosen will give you that kind of loan is very easy. Hey, you can leverage your own personal trading account that is shipped with the margins will be reduced. It has $ 200 in your trading account and choose the leverage of 1:200, you will have your trading account is $ 40000 1:500, 1:300 etc. comes in proportion.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast