My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal - Page 46
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I think that there is nothing impossible totally as far as this market is concerned, but with this on this thread, i know that humanly speaking, it is never possible, we are traders, we should think better than that. To trade the market in the right way needs traders to get their success with what is real, and the plan of the traders must agree with what they know at the same time.
    yes there is nothing impossible but with some hard work with some proper patience we can earn profit, demo account is the only option which can give us validation system when we have verified strategy we can earn, if we do not have verified system we can not survive for long and will lose, so a trader can place right orders if we use demo account practice

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    When I was starting out as a forex trader I came to have dreams that made me become disappointed when they failed me such as trying to believe that you can trade without losing anything in the field of forex market, but that is far from being the truth and I believe that we should always come to the field of trading with this mindset that anything is possible and that losses are part of this trading business, but through learning they can be minimized over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    When I was starting out as a forex trader I came to have dreams that made me become disappointed when they failed me such as trying to believe that you can trade without losing anything in the field of forex market, but that is far from being the truth and I believe that we should always come to the field of trading with this mindset that anything is possible and that losses are part of this trading business, but through learning they can be minimized over time.
    when we fail when we lose here we should not be disappointed so make sure you trade properly to learn, when you lose you should know why you lose, you should know all reasons of losing when we know it we can know its good or not, our learning from loss is most important thing because when we learn from loss we can earn good and can increase balance with time as well and can earn good profit from it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    There are lots of dreams of traders that have been aborted since the dreams are not good, they are not just realistic. I believe that the traders that will think of the impossible things will never get it achieved. In this scenario, it is never the fault of the market, it is outrightly the fault of the trader in question. I am certain that success could be made in this market, i know that the best is to trade well and do not do things too much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Yes, everybody has big dreams whe he starts trading in forex market and the dreams are about becoming rich and easy trading. Unfortunately everything is not so easy and trader can lose money too. Nobody can do 100 winning trades in a row if he is trading in the right way. Traders can only wait the losing order to become profitable but it is very risky.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There are lots of dreams of traders that have been aborted since the dreams are not good, they are not just realistic. I believe that the traders that will think of the impossible things will never get it achieved. In this scenario, it is never the fault of the market, it is outrightly the fault of the trader in question. I am certain that success could be made in this market, i know that the best is to trade well and do not do things too much.
    Yes, there are many bad dreams that supposed not to have been in place in the first place, the trading of the 100 winning trades is one of them. To trade the forex field in this manner is a good work for traders to get the tasking means for themselves, but that is not going to be possible, the 100 winning trades are too many, forex traders will need to get things done in the best manner possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It is good to have big dream but we must have efforts compatible to it ,if we have good learning and understanding it will possible for trader to select the right option and we develop good results , we always have to learn first and then we develop our plan for right direction in which we have minimum risk of trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    when we fail when we lose here we should not be disappointed so make sure you trade properly to learn
    Failing is when you have giving up from trying the more better thing which shall keep you moving forward in the field of forex trading business, but losing money or some of your trading amount is not failing but it is the process of getting things the right way when we take out time to learn from the mistakes that caused us to lose money at the first place. I believe that we should be willing to accept losses as they come but making sure that we are really learning from them too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    In as much as I don't think it would be a bad idea to want to win one hundred trades at a stretch, but I think that is kind of aggressive because we don't have any guarantee that this would work. Scalping is one of the strategy the people easily rely on when they want to accomplish certain goals but the reality is that many times it fails.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, there are many bad dreams that supposed not to have been in place in the first place, the trading of the 100 winning trades is one of them. To trade the forex field in this manner is a good work for traders to get the tasking means for themselves, but that is not going to be possible, the 100 winning trades are too many, forex traders will need to get things done in the best manner possible.
    It is not going to work for those traders that will be thinking that this is the market of holy grail, this is never the market in which we can be making our trades and get to be winning all those trades. To trade the market needs us to first get to know how to trade. Not only that, we need to know how to cover up for the bad trades likewise, not that we will be thinking that all of trades will be positive.

Not allowed!

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast