My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal - Page 48
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Winning and losing are all part of the forex trading business and no good forex trader would ever overlook one of them because they are the realities of the forex market but the key thing here is making sure that we are able to get to master the field of forex trading so well that making money would be made a lot easy and whenever we are losing then it might never be so much as to surpass our winning trades. I believe that it is through investing enough time into learning and mastering the field of forex market that we shall become better forex traders and earners over time.
    I completely agree with you a trader if understand it i think he will make good trade because the main fear we have for losing and when we accept it we should develop own trade plan , working in market with profitable system and with best strategies will give trader opportunity to earn and by having good strategy we should make right decision in trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    I completely agree with you a trader if understand it i think he will make good trade because the main fear we have for losing and when we accept it we should develop own trade plan , working in market with profitable system and with best strategies will give trader opportunity to earn and by having good strategy we should make right decision in trade .
    We should not be afraid no matter what, we should not be doing those things that will cause us to be afraid as well. Trading the market with the money we cannot afford to lose is the cause of fear, we should not entertain it. I think that instead of being afraid, we should try better to learn and build the needful trading system that will give us the success we need.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We should not be afraid no matter what, we should not be doing those things that will cause us to be afraid as well. Trading the market with the money we cannot afford to lose is the cause of fear, we should not entertain it. I think that instead of being afraid, we should try better to learn and build the needful trading system that will give us the success we need.
    Yes, we are traders, we should be brave no matter what comes our way. We can get to be successful if we are not intimidated by anything, we should only try harder to be the good traders who will let us always gain. The forex traders who are in need of success should try to learn, the learning will go a long way in getting the traders what is needed to trade well and that will yield success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trading is done with brave heart we have lot of situation which we do not like about them so it will help trader to get success working in market and with the best selection of trade strategies will help trader to make good plan , we must make our trade better and we have to use the best system of trade in this way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The most effective means of not getting intimidated from the forex market is when we are willing to get to learn more about the forex market than trying to start making money without possessing enough trading skills, and it is more important to invest our time into learning and mastering the ways of the forex market than trying to become successful over night which is not possible without first developing our trading skills and making out time to test them out on the demo trading accounts as to master the forex market over time. Lack of knowledge and experience will surely lead us into being intimidated by the forces of the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    We can win majority of the 100 trades like 60 or even 70 out of them but not all the 100 trades. Further that is possible if we take trades based on strong set ups and not based on scalping or such things. There is no meaning in trying to tolerate the high risks with scalping, it will only give rise to tension and emotions. The thing is we should first learn a strategy and at the same time also learn to use it with suitable risk and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If we have experience about market and spend good time on demo account so in this way we can say that we are trading best of us , like maximum profitable trade we have planned , so learning will be easier and we should make our trade plan in right of the direction , if we have enough knowledge and practice we should make better trade plan always for work safely .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    If we have experience about market and spend good time on demo account so in this way we can say that we are trading best of us , like maximum profitable trade we have planned , so learning will be easier and we should make our trade plan in right of the direction , if we have enough knowledge and practice we should make better trade plan always for work safely .
    We can be trading at best, there is nothing controversial in that. The traders with experience can do what many traders might think is not possible in the market, they will only use their experience to prove those traders wrong. I am with the idea that there is no perfect trader though, we are all trying to get our success out of the market, and we will make it when we are good with it.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748