My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal - Page 43
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    You can make anything happen in the Forex market as long as you have the determination and willingness to work very hard, Forex without determination makes the trader lazy, I know it is sounding like something that is not possible, but to accomplish this one hundred trades without losses, you must go the extra mile in many aspects, depending on the zealousness you have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    You can make anything happen in the Forex market as long as you have the determination and willingness to work very hard, Forex without determination makes the trader lazy, I know it is sounding like something that is not possible, but to accomplish this one hundred trades without losses, you must go the extra mile in many aspects, depending on the zealousness you have.
    It is possible that you make anything happen in the market, especially the trading of the market with the best system. It is experience of traders which will give the trader the best system to use for their trading, and that is what i know that will make the trader to know their rights from their wrongs. So that the traders will be trading according to their set goals for success to be made at all time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post
    To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal. I see your strategy above is very easy to understand and certainly very good to learn by me, a beginner trader,
    and for myself I use techniques from pivot point indicators and also moving averages to analyze markets,
    and a little message from me, hopefully you can continue to update this daily trading journal for all our learning material

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    It is good to have a desire to win a whole of hundred trades, unfortunately the market is always unpredictable meaning there are losses that would come in between the trades, if you don't believe that is possible, then prepare yourself for margin call, because you will trade with unrealistic goals which is a basic requirements that happens before people blow their account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is nothing bad with telling yourself you wish to earn from the next one hundred trades, the challenge that could arise from such claims is the way you go about it, sometimes we need to step down and use the market as a tool to learn how to be patient and also understand that certain things can be achieved but it will take extra effort as responsibilities to make them possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    There is nothing bad with telling yourself you wish to earn from the next one hundred trades, the challenge that could arise from such claims is the way you go about it, sometimes we need to step down and use the market as a tool to learn how to be patient and also understand that certain things can be achieved but it will take extra effort as responsibilities to make them possible.
    Much effort is required from traders to make their aspirations a possibility, I am going to commend this fellow for even attempting something like this even though I don't know if he was able to get his goal to happen as he wanted, to win one hundred trades is not a child's play, or requires, patience, calculations and self control, you trades must not be entered except you have multiple confirmations that it is the right opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Of course, it is nice goal to make 100 trades winning and earn from them. But I think that such goal will lead to lower traders flexibility and he will not want to accept the losses and he will let losses to grow. Traders do mistakes sometimes too and mistakes cost money so trader should be flexible and cut the losing orders quickly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    I think there is nothing bad in tasking yourself on what you want to do in forex field, but it will be way so bad if the forex trader is tasking himself with an impossible tasks, that will be so unrealistic with that forex trader. We can get to trade the forex field at best if we are trading reliably after we have learned how to trade and get to know how to manage our forex account in the best possible way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Before we can have one hundred winning trades, we must have lost a minimum of thirty because there there is a research that regardless of how profitable we have developed a strategy, at some point, we will have drawdown, there are traders who have experience to manage their drawdown more effectively than others, that is where we will notice a difference between a disciplined trader and other category of traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post

Journal # 1:

Attachment 2028

good night, congratulations on the opening of this daily trading hopefully we can continue to share the analysis and strategies that are useful in this trade journal, and if we talk about my trading strategy I use strategies from pivot point indicators and also moving averages as the basic ingredients of my analysis everyday and I also trade on D1 and W1 timeframes, because I am a trader with a long-term trading type so I very often use a large timeframe

Not allowed!

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast