My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal - Page 47
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not going to work for those traders that will be thinking that this is the market of holy grail, this is never the market in which we can be making our trades and get to be winning all those trades. To trade the market needs us to first get to know how to trade. Not only that, we need to know how to cover up for the bad trades likewise, not that we will be thinking that all of trades will be positive.
    I think that it is not a good idea for forex traders to be thinking that things will always be working for them. This is forex field, we can face many strange things and get to lose, we can face many strange things and get to gain too. What will determine if you will lose or again is all by yourself, you can trade with the realistic dreams and work naturally your trading skills, or you are dreaming on what is not possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that it is not a good idea for forex traders to be thinking that things will always be working for them. This is forex field, we can face many strange things and get to lose, we can face many strange things and get to gain too. What will determine if you will lose or again is all by yourself, you can trade with the realistic dreams and work naturally your trading skills, or you are dreaming on what is not possible.
    We can face a lot of challenges as we trade the market, it is not new anymore what can save us from being affected by many challenges in the market is simply the way we are trading and following the truth about what the market represents. The traders that do otherwise to this will not enjoy their trading, the end results for that trader will mostly be bad as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I am not anxious about winning all the trades, but I am wiling to make sure that I executes the trades at the best level of knowledge and good trading skills but allowing the forex market prices to do their things, because it is a law to itself. I think we should become obsessed about learning and not about making money because when we are obsessed about learning and developing our trading skills it gives us better understanding of the forex market and it makes the money to start flowing to us by itself over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    When your goal is to win in 100 trades I think it is not possible to win 100 trades continuously, for sure there will be trades in which you lose in between. The thing is you understand the market conditions and use it with good planning. I think many traders are failing with news because they want to make huge profits in short time during the news. Everything depends on quality of trades, because more number of trades may just come out of greed for more profits

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    When your goal is to win in 100 trades I think it is not possible to win 100 trades continuously, for sure there will be trades in which you lose in between. The thing is you understand the market conditions and use it with good planning. I think many traders are failing with news because they want to make huge profits in short time during the news. Everything depends on quality of trades, because more number of trades may just come out of greed for more profits
    It is not possible to win 100 trades without losing at all, is the trader trying to perform a magic? I believe that we should think rightly as traders, this is the first step to our correct trading. To trade the market with more success, we can trade better with the use of the scalping or their long term strategies. But we will make sure that we do not think we could be perfect.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ajagbeolegba; 06-19-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We can face a lot of challenges as we trade the market, it is not new anymore what can save us from being affected by many challenges in the market is simply the way we are trading and following the truth about what the market represents. The traders that do otherwise to this will not enjoy their trading, the end results for that trader will mostly be bad as well.
    For the fact that we can face the challenges in the market should be the first thing to tell traders that they can not always be gaining in the market at all time. The traders that will think that the market will just be blessing them all the time are the traders that are not been sincere with themselves, the market will not be blessing any trader all the time, we will lose at times no matter how good we are.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    This journey of winning one hundred trades should not be taken seriously because we understand that there is no way anyone can have this type of performance without losses in between, we should not always set unrealistic targets for ourselves because that would automatically give us losses we did not plan for.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It's possible to have consistent winning trades but we should also have it in mind that while winning loss can also take place too because it's part of the market, having the mindset of winning always without loss is not good, we need to understand that loss is part of the market so that we can prepare very well for the loss too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Winning and losing are all part of the forex trading business and no good forex trader would ever overlook one of them because they are the realities of the forex market but the key thing here is making sure that we are able to get to master the field of forex trading so well that making money would be made a lot easy and whenever we are losing then it might never be so much as to surpass our winning trades. I believe that it is through investing enough time into learning and mastering the field of forex market that we shall become better forex traders and earners over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Penuelophir, when we win we should not proud when we lose we should not be hopeless in both situations we should learn this is important and good because when we learn from every single order we can learn how to overcome the loss how to earn, so make sure you choose right way for learning, otherwise if we do not have proper way of learning we can lose simply and a lot of people are already losing

Not allowed!

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast