My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal - Page 3
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Such goals are always outstanding for trader because these keep trader motivated but when goals becomes avarice and emotions that trader met with challenges. A trader need to consider only serious offers it not a bad aspect if you cut your losing company. Don't get wedded to with a trader if you find out that trader is not effective as you think or way of that then you must cut that company and way of new company. Always figure out your restrictions for working and remain within that boundaries

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear friends I know fully well on this strategy to be working for the traders who know them. This is a single strategy that can stand on its own without the help of relating it to other system that you know elsewhere.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    According to me only one single strategy is no enough in forex as we know if we want to make a very good consistent money in this business then a very good experience of this market is much necessary otherwise we can't become a very good professional trader here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    According to me a very good sense of price action and market logic is very necessary then its not matter which type of trading strategy you are using in forex as we know no strategy can give us 100% success in this market so please be careful with every strategy use.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yeah that type of thinking can make a trader very positive regarding this business and he or she can motivated by doing that in forex a very good learning and good practice can give us a very good knowledge and experience of this field which can help us to become a good trader in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    personally for me,i just trade basically from higher time frame to avoid over trading or being emotionally attached to the market,trading is about the kinda understanding we might be having on the market that will determine profit or loss when trading as a for me,i dont both myself about the market much, i just focus my trading from the higher time frame

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's great dkarev sir I also like to trade with long term trading only I not like short term trading because its much emotional trading rather than long term trading because short term analysis not work well like long term analysis and candlestick and many other strategies that a trader use with short term target can give false signals also in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear sir it is always my wish to try my best to actively participate in this forum and if possible contribute something good for this forum community. all the best to you and all!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    I apperceive absolutely able-bodied on this action to be alive for the traders who apperceive them. This is a distinct action that can angle on its own after the advice of apropos it to added arrangement that you apperceive elsewhere. This is a apparent simple access on which any banker will see the beat advancing after abundant abashing on the trading side,.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Thanks for sharing this thread I think if anybody want to become a very good trader in forex then only our hard work and good learning can give us all that we need in forex that's why I spend daily 3,4 hour for my learning in demo account because its best for my experience and skill

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast