My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal - Page 2
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    Attachment 2028

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    On 4 hours trading chart as this has propose, it will be a very good things to consider, and it will make you to get lower risk in this. If you risk little money, it will make you to get higher too. And the time i believe the traders is trading in the market will not be much because of the target he is aiming for. If i will confess, this is a very good trading system that should help traders that can manage their accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Well i do not think it is proper to trade on the 4H time-frame with a little target of 30 pips. It would be more convinient to make this trade on the 1H and 15m time-frame chart because of the small target and obviously this is a day trading strategy and not longterm trading that needs bigger time-frame chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Whether you use copy paster or you use any other strategy that is profitable but the result should be good but The idea to put no stops is really not a worth of an effort as this will certainly kill you with 2 or 3 losing trades in a row

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    100 winning trades? Are your account still alive? Why you are not posting? Please share your strategy. How you are planning to win the 100 position?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    it's quite impressive . i also have an intention to get such kind of result . but i am afraid it i can't . how i can find some trading journal . how can i empessize on that .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    In my thinking it is risky but workable. But we should always use SL in our trading. Because it provide safety in our trading. Without SL trading Forex is very risky and dangerous. There are a lot of strategy to make money. So we should try different strategy in different time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This ambition is always good to keeping those motivópero operator because it operator when greed converted to ambitions to and emotions you operator joined hurdles. An the operator necessary to that does not only consider grave transactions is a wrong thing of the if the loss trading is cut off.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    In my thinkingit is risky but feasible. But we still use SL our trade. Because he provides security to our trading activities. No SL trading Forex is very risky and dangerous. There are plenty of strategy to make the money. So we should try different strategy as different time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Thank you sir....it is always my wish to try my best to actively participate in this forum and if possible contribute something good for this forum community. all the best to you and all!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I see that the competitions, although we can not guarantee the gain from the competition, but I think that the competition a chance to learn Forex and competitions are given a good advantage it gives experience and traders are given friction with each other and share experiences among the contestants And I see that the Japanese candles and indicators important to learn

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast