My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Talking My Road to 100 Winning Trades Journal

To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    journal1.jpg

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zalwani8; 10-24-2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: deleting copycat

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 571
    Given: 191
    Hi, it seems you've just copypasted my post from "rules and requirements". Please write your own trading plan

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Hi, it seems you've just copypasted my post from "rules and requirements". Please write your own trading plan
    Yes I did, and that's why I put it as "template", a copy from your posting...

So as to correct my post, I have added the link quoting from your post. I don't mean to copy cat or anything, my intention is just to use yours as template. If you felt it was still wrong, than let me know and I can delete it from my posting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,134
    Given: 409
    To thread starter:
    There isn't need to copy any stuff from " Value trader" content, please edit your post:
    What is the mean of journal you are not taking it rightly, you should create your own template, you did not copy the format of other's Journal
    Thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    no worries it has been deleted. anyway it was not my intention to copycat someone else idea and put it as if am the original writer, never meant for that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,134
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post
    no worries it has been deleted. anyway it was not my intention to copycat someone else idea and put it as if am the original writer, never meant for that.
    Thanks a lot
    we wish you success in the contest

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Thanks a lot
    we wish you success in the contest
    Thank you sir....it is always my wish to try my best to actively participate in this forum and if possible contribute something good for this forum community. all the best to you and all!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today's trade

To trade using Bollinger band & Stochastic as indicators on 5 mins chart. Target to be in the trade for max. 1 hr.
    Currency used EUR/USD.

This is what I thought a swing trade to expect a push up after slight trending down. No SL defined, only target profit set.

blog28.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post
    To be updated by end of today. This entry is reserved for "Trading Journals" contest which RoboForex Administrator has just recently announced.

Journal # 1:

I termed this trade a Swing trade targeting a quick 30-45 pips profit range. I am using a 4hr chart, waiting for an upside of at least 10 pips after a downtrend of more than 50 pips at least. One consideration is for the the %R to be still seen as at the below range. See chart below:
    journal1.jpg

To take the trade when price reach 1.6157 and then take profit at price range of 1.6105-1.6125. No stop loss is placed, plan is to keep the trade for maximum 48 hours.
    Update:

GBP/USD has been down since the last trade I took above. At this time of writing it is at 1.6039. I closed the trade manually with losses of 57 pips at 1.6100.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Such ambitions are always good for trader because these keep trader motivated but when ambitions turns into greed and emotions that trader met with hurdles. A trader need to consider only serious trades it not a bad thing if you cut your losing trade. Don't marry with a trader if you find that trader is not profitable as you think or plan for that then you must cut that trade and plan for new trade. Always define your boundaries for trading and remain within that boundaries.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I know fully well on this strategy to be working for the traders who know them. This is a single strategy that can stand on its own without the help of relating it to other system that you know elsewhere. This is a plain simple approach on which any trader will see the swing coming without much confusion on the trading side,.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast