Forex market History ,Every trader should know this!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex market History ,Every trader should know this!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Forex market History ,Every trader should know this!

Every trader should know that the history of the forex market .history-of-forex.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    5000 years my god!!..i though forex is a recent invented business. As far i know forex was like stock market before where you have to trade live but in after that it made an online business which is available for the united nation but later it is available for whole nation. Now anyone can trade from anywhere at anytime. Good to know a lot about forex history..thanks a lot..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    thanks for sharing this information news to us. forex trading is a old business that i know but i had no idea that forex trading is this much old business. but i think that we are really very lucky that we have the chance of doing forex trading with a little amount of money. because in the past there was no chance of doing forex trading with small amount of capital and also in pasts there was no facility of meta trader terminal, which is a very good advantage for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    well, it's not that long in my mind because the first time we know how convenient this system is wasn't that long time ago. And then we can only learn how to increase our money by this trick around 20 years ago i quess.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    5000 years my god!!..i though forex is a recent invented business. As far i know forex was like stock market before where you have to trade live but in after that it made an online business which is available for the united nation but later it is available for whole nation. Now anyone can trade from anywhere at anytime. Good to know a lot about forex history..thanks a lot..
    Am not surprised because economy depends on exchange so there has to be a common legel ground to carry out such transactions,I believe ever since man exist exchange has been in existence too although as time went by the system of exchange improved with the aim of improving economy(demand and supply),and I believe the system is here to stay.Bit I wounder if there will be improvements in the future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex trading has history really, so, it actually started with the metal exchange before the real money? this is great to know here, and it well picture explained. This is a very good thing to know, and as a forex trader, i know that the beginning is not the main thing, but the end of it. But that does not say that i should not know the environments that i am trading in

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 10-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Excellent , i think Forex is invented in the near past , but i don't know completely about the history of Forex , but from above posts i can know somthing about forex history , and i am very glad to know about forex history , it is very good to giving history of forex in so well design

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Every trader must make the history but it depends upon the his ability but you are the most important part of the business. Forex is invented in the near past ,but i don't know about the history of Forex business. I actually started with the metal exchange before the real money . it does not say that i should know the environment that i am trading in .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i also agree in it that every body should know the trading history of Forex .as the most traders know how to trade but they don't know the history behind this trading system.
    so we should mind it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Of course every forex traders should know about this market. Without dont know about forex business its a very very dangerous business for traders.
    If we are start work on this business proper learn and know about forex business then we should become successful forex trader in this business very easily.
    If any forex trader dont know about this market then he must be first need know about forex market and after start work here.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast