Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/29930/

Add date: 12 November 2016 12:43:20
    Start date: 14 November 2016 00:00:00
    End date: 13 November 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Pie ukuran: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Combination of technical, fundamental and momentum trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4

As you can see my position is GBP/USD trade. The rational is the current price is undergoing a trend changing too with support around 1.24 level.
    Currently i entered 0.25 lot BUY from 1.25258(cent account) With 1.24 SL and 1.277 TP
    1.24 remains a heavy support with the last rally comes from 1.24 after Trump's victory that changed the fundamentals in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My sad first trade ended up in 316 cents loss and currently i am entering a second trade in USD/CAD pair
    Position:
    Buy 0.25 lot cents from 1.35113 SL 1.3429 TP 1.383
    If price did not touch the 1.343 line, a rally once more again should be logical but only time will tells too. We need to wait and see first as for this one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    My sad first trade ended up in 316 cents loss and currently i am entering a second trade in USD/CAD pair
    Position:
    Buy 0.25 lot cents from 1.35113 SL 1.3429 TP 1.383
    If price did not touch the 1.343 line, a rally once more again should be logical but only time will tells too. We need to wait and see first as for this one.
    Don't worry about it too much for now bro, trading never go all smooth with no problems at all. Eventually we will need to face a few losses and that is pretty much normal. If we want to make greater profit, we just need to make sure that the last mistake can be used to learn. Maybe your SL in GBP/USD is too near or your entry is not good enough.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Don't worry about it too much for now bro, trading never go all smooth with no problems at all. Eventually we will need to face a few losses and that is pretty much normal. If we want to make greater profit, we just need to make sure that the last mistake can be used to learn. Maybe your SL in GBP/USD is too near or your entry is not good enough.
    Yeah, i know about that too. I lost again as for this USD/CAD position and perhaps i need to make the range between the stop loss further. so far total loss is 4.7 USD or 470 cents.
    I will not rashly trade but wait for the next opportunity again next. Perhaps you are right, this will make me learn and correct myself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

And today i entered a new position to long USD/JPY since the chart looks done in the correction term for short term. And it might looks like this pair got more life to the upside.
    Not to mention the monetary policy after the Trump's winning support this trade too.
    I'm long USDJPY and entered 0.25 lot (cent) Buy from 108.836 with SL at 108.13 and TP at 110.8 As for targets, i think it is still possible considering the movement in this pair these days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Seems like i will get my target this time at any moment. For now i will try to watch the market first but seems like USD has been bought a lot and i am a bit confused about the next position it will be. Nevertheless, the risk to trade in the future just need to be checked twice before i will make a position eventually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My last position closed with 443 cents profit and now i'm trying to enter EUR/USD as my new trade. From technical point aside, it seems like this entry will be a good point over the long term period.
    上传图片
    I believe the current EUR/USD will go down to the December even further.
    Entry 0.25 lot cents sell EUR/USD from 1.06257 SL 1.0685 TP 1.02
    The risk reward should be beautiful enough.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    While the position still float around, i think that there is 50-50 chance the pair will go up at the current moment.
    That said, i'm adding a position order for now to buy USD/JPY
    Buy limit order USD/JPY at 110.45 with TP 112.4 and SL 109.76
    But even though i'm placing this position, this trade is also got the risk for the downside after such a rally but the chance to go higher is even higher.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I got my position hit for now and i have entered long USD/JPY trade at the current moment. for now my positions is two at USD/JPY cross pair and EUR/USD cross pair. Both position still floating in profit but i think they will be profit but it might not be moving too much in the near term. SO i intend to hold my position for now over the longer term.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast