Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/29930/

Add date: 12 November 2016 12:43:20
    Start date: 14 November 2016 00:00:00
    End date: 13 November 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Pie ukuran: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Combination of technical, fundamental and momentum trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Extremely sorry that I wish to add with your line that money management along with technical and fundamental analysis similarly help us to produce an expecting income in forex business. Guys with that very very important things is implementation. I support you because of your trading system good as you use good risk-reward three more tools to detect the right trend of the market. Forex business very hard and that hard become easy while we enhance our learning rather than earning with patience. So if we not irresponsible about the case then we can easily adapt our target.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    I don't see the fundamental analysis as the most crucial of this system, there is nothing that can be used as a measurement parameters for it, technical analysis is where the real thing happens, and as you have said, implementation is the most difficult process, you may know something but putting same into practice might pose a pain to you, this journal has not been updated since the thread starter opened it and I am wondering why this is like that.
    Trader mostly confuse when we are thinking about so many strategy so that is tough to implement all on same time trade get confused and face failure we must use everytime the best strategy single and most effective because that is the only way we will perform good and will have good trade results also .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    the trend is seeming down for now mate and please check always the long term time frames trend when you are doing short term trading and are you following the trend or not in your trading? As I can see in your chart market is going down and I would suggest you to put your stop loss just above the 1.064 because if market will break that resistance now then it can go more above from there. Thanks
    whose chart? because in upper comment i can not see so. second thing i am using small time frame also but its working i think time frame should be suitable for our strategy. i am doing scalping and i am using small time frame but if i will start to use higher time frame i think i can lose. so time frame directly effect to a strategy and we should use small if we are doing short term trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    whose chart? because in upper comment i can not see so. second thing i am using small time frame also but its working i think time frame should be suitable for our strategy. i am doing scalping and i am using small time frame but if i will start to use higher time frame i think i can lose. so time frame directly effect to a strategy and we should use small if we are doing short term trading
    Scaping trading is going to well only with small time frame it is the only strategy which pay us bigger if we chose higher time frame so these will always risky so we may face higher losses and more tough time here , we must have to chose our trading ideas closely to the market movement and for good trade selection if we want to get success from market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trader can be able to get good results because he trades with different styles of trading and so this increase the chances of trading that will increase the possibility of earning and let the trader to make more and more money, and trading with low risk will keep his trading safe and away from risk and so he can survive for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    well it think professional trader only trade on one strategy and one method . using different method need more time to concentrate on the market because every method has their own style of trade how ever one strategy is perfect for the trading . but if you see any mistake regard to the strategy then you need to update it by identified the mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I believe that the Forex market is dynamic and so the trader should act as someone who is in a dynamic environment, trading with one strategy can make you a rigid trader who does not want to change to suit the trading reality on ground, several strategies could make you earn from the market when one strategy has already shown no sign of trading opportunity, whatever has advantages will definitely have its disadvantage, so we cannot say one strategy is better or having more than one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post

As you can see my position is GBP/USD trade. The rational is the current price is undergoing a trend changing too with support around 1.24 level.
    Currently i entered 0.25 lot BUY from 1.25258(cent account) With 1.24 SL and 1.277 TP
    1.24 remains a heavy support with the last rally comes from 1.24 after Trump's victory that changed the fundamentals in the market.
    Good evening, with the opening of this daily trading journal, hopefully we can all continue to share useful information here, and what I see above is that you analyze the GBPUSD pair, and if my analysis for this pair is still in a strong down pressure after several yesterday the pair tried to go deeper, my analysis next week the pair will continue to continue its decline as the weakening of the euro continues,

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415