Received: 94
    Given: 1

Sekiryutei's New Year Contest Journal

I have created an account for this contest with the details below

Investor Password: Seki123
    Account number 5189896
    Account Type Pro-Cent
    Leverage 1:1000
    Please fill in the funds sir so i can start trading with it, thanks!

Strategy: High risk trading with banks positions

How to do it?
    1. Checking the fundamental of the banks's position
    Attachment 15791
    The most basic of it, i will check the data that supports the bank position to be followed first. If the data is still in a good area then it will support the banks position. If the data did not support the position anymore, the positions might be closed immediately.
    2. Check the sentiment of the market and traders
    Attachment 15792
    I will also need to cross check the condition in the market that might support my positioning too such as what we call recently in the market "Trump's rally" If the sentiment is in the direction of the bank's position then it is still tradeable or followable.
    3. Check how good the performance of the insider/major banks
    Attachment 15793
    After that, checking what are the recent result from the insider's position will help me to know how credible they are.
    And with that, the trade is decided but i might change stop loss and take profit depending on the condition of the market flexibly.

Comment moderator

1. ContestFX
    2. Strategy confirmed

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ContestFX; 11-14-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm changing the stop loss to 136.35 and i will let the trade runs by itselves for now. If it did goes down and touch that level then that means a reversal to the downside short term is highly likely and i will use that as a new entry again and re-enter once more again from better price. But if the price did not hit then i will let them run their on course.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am closing GBP/JPY entry at 137.027 due to the risk of falling down and it paid off.
    But i try to speculate small long on USD/JPY at that time from 110.546 and closed at 110.348
    Long GBP/JPY closed at 23000 profit and long USD/JPY closed at -2691
    After that i buy the bounce in the GBP/JPY but when i see the live from GBP might not be sustainable from GBP/USD, i closed again this position.
    Long GBP/JPY 15 lot closed from 136.01 at 136.204 with 2634 profit
    Right now i'm shifting the position due to entry from credit suisse in EUR/USD and i think this might be a wise entry too for USD/JPY with the timing
    Position:
    Buy USD/JPY 15 Lot at 110.041 SL 109.8 TP 115
    Sell EUR/USD 10 lot at 1.06318 SL 1.0685 TP 1.02
    pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm seeing small risk in the week ahead due to US's holiday. Traders might close their positions and since i am taking high risk trading i will not take the risk and watch aside from the hot bench first. But if i see some chance to make entry then i will get in without a doubt.
    Sell EUR/USD closes with 2500 profit.
    Buy USD/JPY closes with 9952 profit.
    By now, i think i already get in top 3 in the contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is a summary of my last week trading report
    pic1.jpg
    As you can see, most positions are in profit. These positions got supported by an expectation of an USD rate hike and it might get supported later too in the future but if taking high risk in these pairs will need a good timing to execute and we can't miss the timing too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I was busy these days and forget to update this thread.
    For now i got 2 position close already and left 3 position floating
    Open position:
    Sell AUD/NZD 10 lot at 1.05252 SL 1.075 TP 1.02
    pic1.png
    Buy USD/CAD at 1.34096 SL 1.3367 TP 1.363
    pic1.jpg
    And Sell EUR/USD at 1.06277 with SL and TP not decided yet.
    Currently i have gained 669% in total with 3 floating positions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm closing USD/CAD due to some risk in the market that the oil will be higher. If that really happened, a chance where USD/CAD will face difficulty to goes up will arise.
    pic1.png
    I'm closing it at 1.34875 with 5775 profit and not i switch to CHF/JPY following Morgan Stanley's call after FOMC

Trade entered buy 10 lots CHF/JPY at 111.146 and i'm a bit late actually since i'm flying due to some trip. SL at 108.5 for now with 114 TP

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    And now i'm entering 10 lots long USD/CHF from this analysis. I think current momentum for USD will still higher and it is too early for this pair to correct yet. Perhaps it might correct after 2 weeks but not for now.
    pic1.jpg
    position buy 10 lots USD/CHF at 1.01565 TP 1.0315 SL 1.0089

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    pic1.jpgpic2.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    I've entered 2 new positions from the analysis in Credit suisse since the upside still likely now for shorting Yen cross pairs. This trade should bear the fruit next week and this got a high chance of success. That said, this week is another good week for my trading
    My latest EUR/JPY entered at 119.757 and USD/JPY at 112.745 with both 10 lots
    As for the summary for now...
    My total profitability so far is 727% and it will grow even more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    I see you are under the red and white flag , so i believe you are come from indonesia.

If yes then same with me . i just pray for you to achieve the best result in this contests . be proudly if the contestant with highest results from the same country with me

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    I see you are under the red and white flag , so i believe you are come from indonesia.

If yes then same with me . i just pray for you to achieve the best result in this contests . be proudly if the contestant with highest results from the same country with me
    Hello debian, thanks for coming to my thread just now. Yes, we are from the same country and i will do my best to win this contest. Hope you will enjoy this contest too and win some other seat too. Of course, i'll be going for the first place if i can do it but i have no certainity to grab the first place too.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast