Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: MY TRADING JOURNAL USED SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MY TRADING JOURNAL USED SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Hy everyone.... cheers
    I have a lot time to learn supply and demand, so I decide to make trading journal on this forum
    so this is my simple rule :
    1. When I open charts, I will find setup that possible to op. I usually trading in EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/AUD, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD.
    my setup is look like this :
    Attachment 15790
    blue rectangle is my supply and demand. if it's fresh (fresh is mean that's price in charts before not create in same price) I will take action
    you see when price is not fresh again market just through it.
    2. I usually make open in middle of rectangle, and make TP 20-50 pips, SL 30 PIPS
    3. sometimes a fake signal appear, I wil explain it in next.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Supply and demand strategy are very necessary to learn, if we understand the various advantages that can be gotten because of this knowledge, we will put some extra effort into learning how they can be traded. Consequently, this will help our future trades to be much better and profitable too, this strategy is actually very unique and peculiar with precise entries and exit.
    I do not believe that it is necessary to learn the demand and supply, the demand and supply will come by itself, it will only follow the economics of trading, that is not what you need to learn. What i believe that traders need to learn is how to trade the market, when traders know how to trade the market, the issue of the demands and supplies will be solved, as the trader will know the demands and supply in every of their trading pairs through their correct analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I do not believe that it is necessary to learn the demand and supply, the demand and supply will come by itself, it will only follow the economics of trading, that is not what you need to learn.
    market can work on economics but with this our proper technical is also necessary, no doubt market work on fundamental but we can not avoid technical as well, market work on news but without it in normal condition market technical is more important and in all technical support and resistance work well, demand and supply is the same thing if we understand this concept we can place right orders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I do not believe that it is necessary to learn the demand and supply, the demand and supply will come by itself, it will only follow the economics of trading, that is not what you need to learn. What i believe that traders need to learn is how to trade the market, when traders know how to trade the market, the issue of the demands and supplies will be solved, as the trader will know the demands and supply in every of their trading pairs through their correct analysis.
    This is not true, you are saying that the knowledge we need to succeed with a strategy will automatically happen by itself, forex strategy and economics are different, demand and supply is a strategy that employs support and resistance, this strategy is quite profitable from the way I have seen it being traded by the professionals, there is a man called Sam Seiden, he is one of the foremost traders that uses this strategy and he charges high fee for anyone that wants to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    This is not true, you are saying that the knowledge we need to succeed with a strategy will automatically happen by itself, forex strategy and economics are different, demand and supply is a strategy that employs support and resistance,
    In fact, in order to succeed with any kind of trading strategy we all needs to invest adequate time into learning how they work and not just about learning but being willing to practice with it over a longer time as to master it and use it to master the market equally because these are the key things we must be able to do in order to make sure that we possess enough knowledge and experience about them. Skills are built over time and it is not something we can start doing over night and as such we need to exercise enough patience as to learn so well the means of trading the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Demand and supply applies both to economics and the Forex market, although the concept is same, the way it is used for trading is different, I have learnt about this strategy before, what I did not understand is certain rules about it, particularly with how the zones are plotted, it is better we stay away from any strategy we don't understand to the full, that would save us the stress of losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Supply and demand levels are best to trade within. You can have confirmation on these levels with the combination of candlestick patterns. Trading support and resistance levels are the safest way to trade and having minimum risk like you can set stop loss ant the low or high of the reversal candle pattern and take profit when next support or resistance level hits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Supply and demand levels are best to trade within. You can have confirmation on these levels with the combination of candlestick patterns. Trading support and resistance levels are the safest way to trade and having minimum risk like you can set stop loss ant the low or high of the reversal candle pattern and take profit when next support or resistance level hits.
    Supply and demand brings the Forex Trader to a place where he is able to trade with very small stop loss, the understanding of how the zones are formed is very important, that is where we also have what is known as peak and valley, we should know how these things work before we say we want to trade supply and demand, it is only when we have gotten this knowledge that we can become profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yhuudy View Post
    Hy everyone.... cheers
    I have a lot time to learn supply and demand, so I decide to make trading journal on this forum
    1. When I open charts, I will find setup that possible to op. I usually trading in EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/AUD, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD.
    Attachment 15790
    blue rectangle is my supply and demand. if it's fresh (fresh is mean that's price in charts before not create in same price) I will take action
    2. I usually make open in middle of rectangle, and make TP 20-50 pips, SL 30 PIPS
    Good evening, congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal. Hopefully we can share knowledge that is very useful, and what I understand above is that you discuss the techniques that you use, namely supply and demand techniques for me. simple is also learned by some traders, and this technique is widely used by beginner traders or also professionals and I am also often and still up to now using this technique

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by yhuudy View Post
    Hy everyone.... cheers
    Attachment 15790
    The price is approaching our first resistance, where we may see a corresponding decline in prices. Entry: 0.6934 Positive: 38.2% Fibonacci retracement, 100% Fibonacci extension, horizontal swing high resistance

Stop Loss: 0.6969 Positive: 50% Fibonacci retracement, horizontal pullback resistance Take Profit: 0.6902 Positive: Horizontal pullback support, 50% Fibonacci retracement

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    I still insist that there is nothing like demand and supply strategy, traders are only making mistakes with this. I believe that the issue of the demand and supply is just following the true way of the market operations, there will always be buy and sell in the market, this could be interpreted to be the demand and the supply in the market. Every of our sentiment are likewise demand and supply itself.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011