Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MY TRADING JOURNAL USED SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MY TRADING JOURNAL USED SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Hy everyone.... cheers
    I have a lot time to learn supply and demand, so I decide to make trading journal on this forum
    so this is my simple rule :
    1. When I open charts, I will find setup that possible to op. I usually trading in EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/AUD, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD.
    my setup is look like this :
    Attachment 15790
    blue rectangle is my supply and demand. if it's fresh (fresh is mean that's price in charts before not create in same price) I will take action
    you see when price is not fresh again market just through it.
    2. I usually make open in middle of rectangle, and make TP 20-50 pips, SL 30 PIPS
    3. sometimes a fake signal appear, I wil explain it in next.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    This is what i know too, the priority of all trader have to be learning, this is what will come first, and they will have to make sure that they are making money before they will throttle down their learning power. It is through the learning that any trader will be able to work collectively with all arms of the market to get money through it.
    Yes, traders have to make the learning to be the main thing they are doing, and it is very important for all to make sure that they do the trading of what they know to satisfaction, this is now what the trader will be using to know what they will take as either sides of the market. That is, to know if they will buy or sell the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    using of supply and demand in trading will give the trading strength because it i strong for trading and the trader can make good profits with it because he will know how to trade well in the proper time and so the trader can satisfy with the results of trading he makes, the target you set is good too because making of about 50 is good and not bad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes where demand increases then price will go up but one thing why we are confusing in this type of situation, we should just try to understand how we can earn and how we can avoid loss, if we just try to learn 3rd level of things i think we can not get a right path, so make sure you are also using analysis and right path not using a bad way of trading just by confusing many bad concepts
    the reflection supply and demand i guess support resistance, it will build the high and low price at the chart and become the references for us as support resistance zone, and for us, we can use this moment as the entry point or exit point . and with this, we can determine the position in the market and also stop loss too, but need good experiences to use this for trading and high time frame is really recommended

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    the reflection supply and demand i guess support resistance, it will build the high and low price at the chart and become the references for us as support resistance zone, and for us, we can use this moment as the entry point or exit point . and with this, we can determine the position in the market and also stop loss too, but need good experiences to use this for trading and high time frame is really recommended
    Yes, traders have being pointing it out on this forum that the demand and supply of the market is related to the support and resistance of the market too, and i have being wondering on this. This made me to learn more to verify if their claims were true or not. And behold, they are so true, and good traders should know that the demand will always win.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Supply and Demand in forex trading account just like the support and resistance, it seems trader want to make another bullish or bearish just see the different parameter on trading chart, you can see in this chart

Horizontal line can tell everything about the supply and resistance level in forex trading. Resistance can represent the supply and support can represent the the demand. In everything in life, the more demand, make the price goes high

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Supply and Demand in forex trading account just like the support and resistance, it seems trader want to make another bullish or bearish just see the different parameter on trading chart, you can see in this chart

Horizontal line can tell everything about the supply and resistance level in forex trading. Resistance can represent the supply and support can represent the the demand. In everything in life, the more demand, make the price goes high
    yes demand increase the price and same concepts are also here like overbought and oversold after that market mostly change the direction, so in demand and supply also when demand increase and we buy a lot then market start to go down, so this way of trading is also good if we understand these levels in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Yes, traders have being pointing it out on this forum that the demand and supply of the market is related to the support and resistance of the market too, and i have being wondering on this. This made me to learn more to verify if their claims were true or not. And behold, they are so true, and good traders should know that the demand will always win.
    I do not see anything of relationships between the two of them, but if the traders can prove it better, let me know by them, The issue of the demand and supply it is related to the trading clue of traders on a trading currency, and sixths may vary depending on the market sentiments that is changing. And the support and resistance is purely a way to know the bias of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    depending of supply and demands will make trading more effective and more profitable and so the trader will make good profits from each trade, supply and demands are good trading style and one of the best style in the market and widely used by the traders around the world, i like trading with them because they are good and give good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    sameeh actually supply and demand is some form of support and resistant no doubt it works but for using it we need of huge time and just support and resistant is not enough actually, so from my opinion you should use some technical and fundamentals as well with support and resistant, moving average and many indicators also give us some points for support and resistant

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Yes sir, supply and demand both so important to know. in the chart pattern, every support level is called demand level and every resistance level is called supply level. so when you will trade in the market you should use bigest time frame for understanding both level. but there is every things depending on fundamental situation

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast