Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MY TRADING JOURNAL USED SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MY TRADING JOURNAL USED SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Hy everyone.... cheers
    I have a lot time to learn supply and demand, so I decide to make trading journal on this forum
    so this is my simple rule :
    1. When I open charts, I will find setup that possible to op. I usually trading in EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/AUD, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD.
    my setup is look like this :
    Attachment 15790
    blue rectangle is my supply and demand. if it's fresh (fresh is mean that's price in charts before not create in same price) I will take action
    you see when price is not fresh again market just through it.
    2. I usually make open in middle of rectangle, and make TP 20-50 pips, SL 30 PIPS
    3. sometimes a fake signal appear, I wil explain it in next.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is like some support and resistant based on some trend and retest of market, i think that is good but for that we need of some wait and need of some multiple time frames for different levels, we all can earn here if we use them and make some good analysis with full wait
    It is why they are regarding the support and resistance the demand and supply trading strategy, and i like it like that/ It is actually the point at which the buyers are sellers are seriously fighting to take up the trend of the market, that is why you see that the levels of the support and resistance are resistive levels that market must break before meaningful direction comes out of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is why they are regarding the support and resistance the demand and supply trading strategy, and i like it like that/ It is actually the point at which the buyers are sellers are seriously fighting to take up the trend of the market, that is why you see that the levels of the support and resistance are resistive levels that market must break before meaningful direction comes out of it.
    yes buyers and seller fighting to make a trend but in supply and demand with market some personally peoples also behavior and their demand counts, but in buy and sell all big investor make trend and we trade on base of their signals, actually they use some news or technical to trade and we follow just

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    yes buyers and seller fighting to make a trend but in supply and demand with market some personally peoples also behavior and their demand counts, but in buy and sell all big investor make trend and we trade on base of their signals, actually they use some news or technical to trade and we follow just
    supply and demand, this is the thing happening in the market and make the price move based on the higher one, and we can see them at the chart as support resistance and we can use them to analyze the market and as the gate to get the right moment as entry point and also exit point, for them who use technical analysis, they will use high time frames to see them clearly
    but one thing, there are many transaction and also sentiments that can happen in the market and change the situations immediately and we should know some aspects about it then we can complete our analysis with minimize the mistakes to analyze the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    supply and demand, this is the thing happening in the market and make the price move based on the higher one, and we can see them at the chart as support resistance and we can use them to analyze the market and as the gate to get the right moment as entry point and also exit point, for them who use technical analysis, they will use high time frames to see them clearly
    but one thing, there are many transaction and also sentiments that can happen in the market and change the situations immediately and we should know some aspects about it then we can complete our analysis with minimize the mistakes to analyze the market
    yes where demand increases then price will go up but one thing why we are confusing in this type of situation, we should just try to understand how we can earn and how we can avoid loss, if we just try to learn 3rd level of things i think we can not get a right path, so make sure you are also using analysis and right path not using a bad way of trading just by confusing many bad concepts

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    That is the way the market is always working, the buyers and the sellers will always be fighting, this is why the market will always be struggling to go up or down too. But the traders that knows what they can do successfully in the market will make success from their work through their strong trading analysis all the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    That is the way the market is always working, the buyers and the sellers will always be fighting, this is why the market will always be struggling to go up or down too. But the traders that knows what they can do successfully in the market will make success from their work through their strong trading analysis all the time.
    Not that they are fighting, but they are showing the one that will dominate the market. And the one that wins is the direction that the market will follow after that. It is not very good for traders to look at the right angle for their trading analysis, and this will make sure that a good trading decision is being made by the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Not that they are fighting, but they are showing the one that will dominate the market. And the one that wins is the direction that the market will follow after that. It is not very good for traders to look at the right angle for their trading analysis, and this will make sure that a good trading decision is being made by the trader.
    I do not think you get this right, they are actually fighting, and the demand and supply represents the sellers and the buyers in the market, they will fight and continue like that until there is a winner. In market too, you will see some representations that the bears and the bulls are fighting, this is to show that there is real fight in the market always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I do not think you get this right, they are actually fighting, and the demand and supply represents the sellers and the buyers in the market, they will fight and continue like that until there is a winner. In market too, you will see some representations that the bears and the bulls are fighting, this is to show that there is real fight in the market always.
    I understand what you are trying to explain, but must traders be using fighting. I believe the mindset of the market fighting is the reason why traders are trading it in the way that is not good. We should also know that what we really need is the success from the market, and we will get it only when we trade it, and trading it well should be our priority.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I understand what you are trying to explain, but must traders be using fighting. I believe the mindset of the market fighting is the reason why traders are trading it in the way that is not good. We should also know that what we really need is the success from the market, and we will get it only when we trade it, and trading it well should be our priority.
    our priority should be learning first of all, this is our misconception that we can earn here if we do not have good experience or practice, we can follow others signal and many things that is totally a misconception so we can not understand it, so make sure you are trading well with some good strategy and management otherwise it is more risky for losing

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    our priority should be learning first of all, this is our misconception that we can earn here if we do not have good experience or practice, we can follow others signal and many things that is totally a misconception so we can not understand it, so make sure you are trading well with some good strategy and management otherwise it is more risky for losing
    This is what i know too, the priority of all trader have to be learning, this is what will come first, and they will have to make sure that they are making money before they will throttle down their learning power. It is through the learning that any trader will be able to work collectively with all arms of the market to get money through it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast