Webtrading problems - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Webtrading problems

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Webtrading problems

webtrading is another platform for trade, basically webtrader is for who want a simple platform for trade.
    this is webtrader problems that I found.
    I found that a webtrader is need to refresh sometimes, it's difficult to see price when it's freezes a moment
    not like MT4 many brokers have their platform display, it's make me or another people who change broker confuse, and need to learn again, than for me it's waste my time
    for who trading with tecnical and usually use indicator, you will find a problem, because indicator on webtrader is not completed and we can't use custom indicator.
    for who have a slow connection, it will frustation to just login, I have that experience in Ctrader, when my connection just edge, it take up to 7 minutes just for login.
    it will problem when you have a open position, and you want to close but your connection too slow

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    exactly brother i found the same thing which you told me .. alots of time i opened the instant execution but trade never opened because of freez price i refresh many time to open instant execution but some time trade open twice . means trade open but it does not show on the web trader so there are many problem which we face in the web trader :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    to me there are about 4 problems, one of it...
    1. Requires you to trade with high internet
    2. you have to keep on changing or putting up your settings in the right place.
    but the best thing about it is you can trade from anywhere in the world. there is a version for every trader that can be appened, a number of things, brokers adjust to fit their customers needs or some is to be more attractive

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by yhuudy View Post
    I found that a webtrader is need to refresh sometimes, it's difficult to see price when it's freezes a moment
    webtrader is always active and online price changes shows every second it's not freezes it my be problem on our browser or internet connection. I never faced that kind of problem on my browser when i'm trading on webtrader. you should also upgrade your browser if you're using chrome or firefox.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Using the web trader could be difficult at times. Firstly, because of the poor internet connectivity. The platform seems to consume more data than the mt4 native application and as such requires more traffic than what could be easily handled by a regular Internet provider.
    At times, closing a trade at a desired position could be difficult sue to the lag in connectivity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by yhuudy View Post
    webtrading is another platform for trade, basically webtrader is for who want a simple platform for trade.
    this is webtrader problems that I found.
    not like MT4 many brokers have their platform display, it's make me or another people who change broker confuse, and need to learn again, than for me it's waste my time
    for who trading with tecnical and usually use indicator, you will find a problem, because indicator on webtrader is not completed and we can't use custom indicator.
    for who have a slow connection, it will frustation to just login, I have that experience in Ctrader, when my connection just edge, it take up to 7 minutes just for login.
    it will problem when you have a open position, and you want to close but your connection too slow
    For your information, the native trading applications do freeze when the internet connection is poor.
    This problem thus is not just peculiar to the web trader.
    Mind you, from my standpoint I feel the web trader should not be seen as a primary tool for trading.
    It is just a quick alternative to traders who do not have instant access to their devices on which their trading app is installed.
    The web trader was designed for those who are away from home or work but need to perform certain actions on their trading account.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345