Webtrading problems
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Webtrading problems

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Webtrading problems

webtrading is another platform for trade, basically webtrader is for who want a simple platform for trade.
    this is webtrader problems that I found.
    I found that a webtrader is need to refresh sometimes, it's difficult to see price when it's freezes a moment
    not like MT4 many brokers have their platform display, it's make me or another people who change broker confuse, and need to learn again, than for me it's waste my time
    for who trading with tecnical and usually use indicator, you will find a problem, because indicator on webtrader is not completed and we can't use custom indicator.
    for who have a slow connection, it will frustation to just login, I have that experience in Ctrader, when my connection just edge, it take up to 7 minutes just for login.
    it will problem when you have a open position, and you want to close but your connection too slow

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullahmad2016 View Post
    Setuju. Saya juga mengalami hal tersebut waktu login menggunakan web trader. Web trader menurut saya kalo hanya sekedar untuk melihat harga bagi yang punya posisi open sedang kita lagi dalam perjalanan misalnya,gak masalah karena kita bisa membukanya di manapun kita berada,tapi kalau untuk pasang-pasang indikator costum dan lainnya mendingan pake MT4 saja yang sudah tentu lebih enak dan familier.
    I do not know about that actually since i think more problem might be detected while loginning in MT4 actually. But if you did find that kind of problem then all you will need to do will be refreshing the server only. You should not need to do too much things regarding that and focus in what you should for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    infect this is your internet service problem because if you have slow connection than you will face always this problem. because some times internet disconnected for a seconds or minutes or slow giving some bits and then you will see this problem. this is not a terminal problem.. this is service problem.. i suggest you use mt4 for trading because this is best for slow connection and no face problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]In fact, my brother, I do not use the platform on the site but use the MetaTrader 4 platform are characterized as easily as large and speed of performance As for the location platform already it is as you say you need time in order to afford the time to open up the deal and also does not have enough indicators in order to draw on the graph they are the several problems as you say you are actually[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]Web trading is another charts we can trade on it i see that this web especially to ropoforex we can trade easily if you trade with web trading you will be active with ropoforex it is easy platform i opened it yesterday and see it is good not bad i will trade with it tomorrow[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hi
    web trading platform is a trading platform for people with special ability not for every one and its not that simple its hard to understand most people who have time should use mt4 it's simple and easy to understand
    at first look you may think that web trading platform is simpler and easier than meta trader 4 but no unlike meta trader it doesn't refresh the charts immediately and you can loose big money on this delay

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    During the period of my usage for Webtrading
    I have never had so many problems with the exception of some little things like
    Could not add the indicators such as MetaTrader4 And in some times having a slow platform I think it is due to slow in the Server Company
    Except this is no any other problems

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hi i have been problem logging in roboforex webtrader . I have never had so many problems with the exception of some little things like
    Could not add the indicators such as MetaTrader4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    The new innovation from the broker, but actually the trader majority use the third party platform like a meta trader. Using those meta trader platform is very easy to use. I think roboforex provide another option to any trader that prefer to simplicity in forex company. Using more simple chart, and also simple indicator. We do not have to install anything in our windows or mobile

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Once I try to click the link in roboforex forum about the web trader platform. I try to login into my meta trader 4 platform. I think it is too long too load the number in trading forex. I use many account in roboforex and there are something difficult to enter the login area of the meta trader.
    The data traffic in forex is large. I can see in download speed. The download speed shows the the larger data if I use webtrader platform.
    The appearance of web trader platform is just like this
    Capture_156.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast