Some interesting advantage of WebTrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some interesting advantage of WebTrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130

Some interesting advantage of WebTrader

My first time trying to login to the MT4 platform, I had issues and couldn't log my account.

Then I learned ROBOFOREX has a Webtrader design, I gave it a try and this was my discovery, which has made me choose and stick to the webTrader over MT4.

ADVANTAGES

1. Easy LOGIN: you don't need to get confused by choosing the right server, because we have different servers and if you don't select the right correct one on MT4 login, you will have so much difficulties.

All you need to gain access is your Roboforex Member area Details. Email and password.

2. Easy Navigation: While you are logged in to your WebTrader, you can easily navigate to your Roboforex account, therefore making it fast and easier to withdraw or make quick deposit in case of Margin call.

You can see the "Go To Live Account" and "Quick Deposit" at the right bottom side of your screen. Just a click and you are in your live account.

3. Spread view: If you are about opening a new trade, you are given the opportunity to see the spread. This will be useful for the scalper traders who are more concerned about spreads.

In conclusion, any computer can gain access to it as there is no special requirement.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I think tread on the web have not required any software and rate is published quickly as compared to the software secondly it is user friendly as compared the Mt4 trading platform and you can quickly perform on the web as compare to the software secondly you can use the web trading any where because you not need to install the software and you do the trading any where and any computer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Whether you are trading on the Web Trader or mt4, it is the same. All orders are done simultaneously on either the mt4 or the web. The difference is that you will not find some indicators on the mt4 platform

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    hmm i totally agree with you DRISSI. there is no much difference between meta trader 4 and web trade. the main benifite of web trade is that you don't need to install the software you can trade everywhere it does not matter where you are.the order of web trader is thus same as mt4 simultaneously.hope you get good information from our opinion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Web trader is good but mt4 is better the only advantage of web trading is that you don't have to do any installation that's the only advantage about web trader, when we come to flexible and a reliable means of trading forex, meta trader 4 platform is the best to perform our trading in the forex market st all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Web trader in terms of easy to use,it is better than mt4 since it does not require any form of installation.The only thing with the mt4 is that people are used to it.In case you want to use a special kind of trading strategy all you need to do is just log in to your web trader account and there you go just execute what ever it is you want.So easy and convenient even when on a journey you can trade with ease.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    One of the main advantages of web trader over the mt4 is its ease of login. In the sense that there is no need of selecting a server. This is better for those that are trading with only one broker. Mt4 can be used for other brokers as long as their server is registered with the meta trader. Both mt4 and the web trader had been designed with the clients priority in view, but for different purpose. Meta trader is meant for more than one broker while web trader is meant for only a broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    It is a good character of webtrader and so it can work more fast than the other platforms, so i think it will not need fast connection and can work with slow connection, it does not need set up only login to the account then the trader can start trading and make money, i will try it and see how it will work and so then decide to continue trading with it or continue trading with meta trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    webtrader is a good option for the traders that do not want to set up any platform on their computers and o they can use it for trading and making of money, it is good to see the spread of each pair on it as this will help the trader to decide with which pairs he can trade if he is interested in pairs of low spread

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    webtrader is a good option for the traders that do not want to set up any platform on their computers and o they can use it for trading and making of money, it is good to see the spread of each pair on it as this will help the trader to decide with which pairs he can trade if he is interested in pairs of low spread
    I am not always close to my computer, some times I am at work and I can easily have access to the market and even make the analysis on the chart before taking the trades, so, it is a good means of trading. It has made me so close to my trades and I have been able to know when to close my trade and when to leave it opened. It has helped me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast