Webtrading problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Webtrading problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Webtrading problems

webtrading is another platform for trade, basically webtrader is for who want a simple platform for trade.
    this is webtrader problems that I found.
    I found that a webtrader is need to refresh sometimes, it's difficult to see price when it's freezes a moment
    not like MT4 many brokers have their platform display, it's make me or another people who change broker confuse, and need to learn again, than for me it's waste my time
    for who trading with tecnical and usually use indicator, you will find a problem, because indicator on webtrader is not completed and we can't use custom indicator.
    for who have a slow connection, it will frustation to just login, I have that experience in Ctrader, when my connection just edge, it take up to 7 minutes just for login.
    it will problem when you have a open position, and you want to close but your connection too slow

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    when trading with the web you have to know how to instruct with the web interface you have to know this platform is not as much open like the mt4 because when trading you have a very small actions that you can do because all you can do is open,close and monitor trades

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Webtrader is not a full trading platform and does not have the full functionality that you expect from a trading platform, it only offers the basic feature of a trading platform. It is just for fast access to the market if you don't have a software downloaded on the device, it is easier to launch and start trading than to first have to download and install the software to trade

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Except for the its high degree of unresponsiveness to slow network connection , every other problem you mentioned here is no problem to me because they can still well be managed.I want you to know that there is no trading platform that does not have its own advantages and disadvantages over can the other.If you have cause to use somebody device to check your trade , will you have to download platform on another person's system ? Of course no. But with webtrader , you can easily get that done

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Web trading is very tricky, you need a steady connection and a decent computer that can update charts will on browser. The page containing the platefrom will be very demanding in RAM, and might lag when you want to open a trade, or when closing one. But on a powerfull machine and a fast connection, web trading is just easier than any other tool, and you can get the job done easily

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yhuudy View Post
    webtrading is another platform for trade, basically webtrader is for who want a simple platform for trade.
    this is webtrader problems that I found.
    I found that a webtrader is need to refresh sometimes, it's difficult to see price when it's freezes a moment
    not like MT4 many brokers have their platform display, it's make me or another people who change broker confuse, and need to learn again, than for me it's waste my time
    for who trading with tecnical and usually use indicator, you will find a problem, because indicator on webtrader is not completed and we can't use custom indicator.
    for who have a slow connection, it will frustation to just login, I have that experience in Ctrader, when my connection just edge, it take up to 7 minutes just for login.
    it will problem when you have a open position, and you want to close but your connection too slow
    I agree with you, because here some elements not available which so useful on meta trader 4 platform. so this is not useful for indicators based trader, but for the price action bases trader this is so effective and must useful. because price action bases trader do not fucuse to indicators.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Web trader is not simple platform for trading, simple platform is meta trader it have less size and can be installed easily within few seconds, web trader have a lot of problems your trading details can be steal easily on web trader, and you have to refresh the web browser some time this is stress and dangerous too, to trade forex comfortably we need meta trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]The online trading platform is a platform for people who don't have the ability to everyone and not simply to understand people more what you should use is a simple Metaterader 4 at first look you may think that the Web-based trading platform is simpler and easier. But unlike MetaTrader, I don't have to update the graphs immediately and I've been loose big money on this time.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Yes, you are right. Sometimes it needs to be refresh because our internet speed not always equal. so some trader complains about this issue.Otherwise, everything is well and it's so smooth and unique platform to me but I am always used to meta trader platform.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Yes, you are right. Sometimes it needs to be refresh because our internet speed not always equal. so some trader complains about this issue.Otherwise, everything is well and it's so smooth and unique platform to me but I am always used to meta trader platform.
    Maybe, when refresh your connection is problematic then refresh will be long. some solutions for the old Internet network is to find the best signal point at your place. if you are using a cable internet network then you should contact the network provider so that problems arising from technical faults from the provider can be dealt with as soon as possible. Another difficulty is the server from webtrader. because getting data indirectly then there is often a considerable delay.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    Sometimes In webtrader trades are just gone, they become invisible but webtrader keeps running and equity and margin level etc change with every movement of market. It is not because of slow internet connection but it is because of cookies and unnecessary data that your browser saves. Clearing the cookies and re opening the browser after closing can solve this issue. I will upload a picture when i face this issue next time.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast