we need our own system!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: we need our own system!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

we need our own system!!!

Many trader use Forex robot and EA for trading.Some use signal and some use indicator.But most of the trader never trade in a good trading plan.I think a good own trading system is very important.I m news trader.News trading is my trading system.What is your trading system?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes it is very important to having own system . Because every have his own method and choise and understanding and arranging all works and plans saifly and correctively . Our own system will give us more comfortiability as compaired to another .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    The trading of the forex market depends on what you are doing and the way you are doing it, if you have a nice trading system , then you have got it all covered for the rest of your life because the market will always work the same way. Forex trading need you to have a good trading system and make you that you practice that alone for success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Many trader use Forex robot and EA for trading.Some use signal and some use indicator.But most of the trader never trade in a good trading plan.I think a good own trading system is very important.I m news trader.News trading is my trading system.What is your trading system?
    Yes i think if we make our own trading system then i will be great success in the trading and if we able to make it our own system then we manage the trading well and make the good profit in the trading so own system is very important if you want to get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Having your own strategy would give a trader an advantage because such trader is applying what he or she is use to,but adapting someone else's strategy might be a bit difficult sometimes.so its very important to build your own strategy even if it means picking some tips from someone else's strentegy,whats important is that you understand what your doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes it is necessary to know the basics of the technical analysis first and you must have a trading strategy or a trading system .according to me i prefer to trade with the trends it is so helpful way to make good profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    my trading system is interday or swing and so i may close the trade in the same day or leave it for someday according to the target required to be reach but in most cases i trade with interday method and close the trade in the same day because i trade with higher volume so i do not prefer to leave it for long time to avoid any reversal of the price

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes we will need our own system because if we have our own system then we will never need any job and we will never goes out of out home , we will earn money in setting in our homes and it will be very easy job for us that we earn money in such a easy way that i shill never think about it

Not allowed!
    Last edited by faraz; 11-27-2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: missing some words

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes Forex is a place of earning money, But it is not easy to trade in Forex with out proper knowledge and skill, We all need to develop our own skill and have to develop our own strategy to understand the market's trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I just use any technical system in forex trading, because I do not quite understand the news analysis and also do not have sufficient capital for long-term trading as the fundamental traders in general. I think the technical system is simpler because we do not need to seek additional information on the various sites so we just need the tutorial and experience only to master the technical systems that we use.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast