your parents know you are a forex trader?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: your parents know you are a forex trader?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

your parents know you are a forex trader?

My parents know that i am a Forex trader.my father give me money for trading.But now i give them financial support.Actually,my brother also a professional Forex trader.He take Forex trading as his life time business.I always get family support for Forex trading.Are your parents know you are a Forex trader?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Of course my parents known that i am a Forex trader and they know about Forex online internet trading system . They are impressed with Forex trading and they are supporting me in Forex trading and also giving me a lot of knowledge about Forex trading system and they are happy with my this work .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Yes of course, i am no more a kid, so i am a trader that knows what i want in the market. They are even proud of my trading because of the money that i am getting from the market. My forex trading was not just started today, i have been a forex trader for long, so, the experience i have now is not about the kind things.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course my parent knows that i am a Forex trader . Forex trading is the best online internet trading business in the world . people all over the world work in this business . it is very good and profitable business . to trade in this business i can earn lots of profit and help my family . my parents are really proud that i am working in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    yes my parents know that i am a forex trader and they are very happy about that.and i also proud about my parents that they appreciate me to do it and they give me courage to do forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    My parents know that i am a Forex trader.my father give me money for trading.But now i give them financial support.Actually,my brother also a professional Forex trader.He take Forex trading as his life time business.I always get family support for Forex trading.Are your parents know you are a Forex trader?
    Yes my family know that i will do the forex trading although they have not knowledge about the forex trading business and not know which kind of the forex trading business but they know that i will do the online business and earn the some real money.so they support me in the forex trading and this encourage for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am the head of my family and I involved my family members to learn forex trade so that they can become a good trader further. Forex is really a good and profitable trader- they are able to realize it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes of course my parents know that i am a Forex trader,and i have only took my father permission before starting to trade in Forex market.My parents have supported through out and i have made my investments by taking help of my father only.After i have become successful i am helping my family in financial terms and my parents are also very proud of me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear my parent knows that i am a forex trader. In start they did not like this profession but now they are happy to see me as a trader. I am earning much money in this field every month. I have a target of 1000$ , which i will able to achieved the target one day. Higher target only be achieved by higher investment and a good trading plan.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Wow that's a very supportive family you have there, I believe its because they have faith in you have they believe that you would someday in the future become successful. I wish you all the best.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast