Forex market history
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex market history

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Forex market history

Every trader should know that forex market history.DO you know?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not necessary that you should know the history of the market so far you can do your trading very well, but it makes you look very professional if you know it, just like the theories of the market itself. Since it is the back ground of your trading, you need to make the right reference to it at times truly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I've read about the history of forex trading forex which began after the second world war finished and make the most of the country experienced a severe financial crisis. After that the whole country's leaders agreed to create an international trade which started from gold investments. Then gold was apparently experiencing severe crisis in the UK and the U.S. tried to solve the problem, and eventually replaced by a gold investment investment currency pair, then so-called foreign exchange.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    i don't know about forex history and It is not necessary that you should know the history of the market so far you can do your trading very well, but it makes you look very professional if you know it, just like the theories of the market itself. Since it is the back ground of your trading ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Yes, I've read about the history of forex trading forex which began after the second world war finished and make the most of the country experienced a severe financial crisis. After that the whole country's leaders agreed to create an international trade which started from gold investments. Then gold was apparently experiencing severe crisis in the UK and the U.S. tried to solve the problem, and eventually replaced by a gold investment investment currency pair, then so-called foreign exchange.
    To tell the truth I was not informed regarding the forex history but after reading your post I am little bit aware of the history of the Forex trading, Thanks my friend for your summary of the forex history. Still Gold is a part of forex trading and we can do the metal trading too.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    I don't have every detail of the history of the currency market but I can tell a little bit about the history of how for ex trading has evolved, knowing much about the history of forex trading should be a thing of pride for anyone who can give the detail of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I dont know the history of forex market but now it is the modern business which has many users who are entering into this business every day but these traders did not learning the market and that is why these traders are facing much loss and even blows the account many times so hard work is important for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    the market history is basically what the time frame we trade is tell us,since we are trading to determine what will happen in future when trading we can always use the chart pattern to determine what might happen and this is where technical analysis come in handy.chart reading is very important when trading as this is the way we can best determine the future of the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think no one knows the true history of forex market but i think it starts from the evolution of currencies and now it is spreading world wide. It is the modern business which is never be end . It is the best business that is why the clients are increasing very fast and it is now the choice of every person.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well I don't have much idea about that and I never focus on that but that's a great point that we should check with forex market history if we are working in forex then its very necessary to know about that I will also check with that and thanks to let me remind about also great thread. I think we have to check in Google search engine about that

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast