Swing trading on currency market - Page 5
Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Swing trading on currency market

Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Swing trading will need high patience for long time to hold floating condition, it will take more patience when you're in big floating (profit or loss) because it will affect to our psychology to close position sooner than what we have determined before. It's not easy to trade with swing trading, it is depending on yourself to feel comfortable with swing method or not.
    To become a swing trader is not easy because a lot of factors. to determine high and low a time frame that it's so difficult sometimes we've noticed that's where its high point and then we took the high position tersebuh turns into a low point in different time frames we have to pay attention to how to get round it with money management

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    To become a swing trader is not easy because a lot of factors. to determine high and low a time frame that it's so difficult sometimes we've noticed that's where its high point and then we took the high position tersebuh turns into a low point in different time frames we have to pay attention to how to get round it with money management
    Brother, among all the trading systems that i have come across in the forex business, it is the swing trading system that i have carefully singled out that can give the trader the best and in the very simple manner. The swing trading requires low stop loss too, what is the difficult task about this strategy? Except you do no know it better.

Trader
    I think a Forex trader must have his own trading strategy. A swing trader can get huge amount of money if he could understand the trend of the market but it is very important for us to understand the market's price movement. Trend is the friend of a trader.

Yes swing trade is very profitable. But for this you mus need big capital. As you must set stop loss a big pips so you need much money. swing daily trading is better off than scalping. Scalping is just the same like gambling around and the chance to profit over scalping is small since that depend on sideways. so always i want to trade with swing trade,it can give good profit.

I think swing daily trading is better off than scalping. But traders can use any method for trade currency in forex market. The more trader place trade the more the expose account to lose in the forex market. so mostly i do swing trading as it gives more pips

Quote Originally Posted by farzana View Post
    I think swing daily trading is better off than scalping. But traders can use any method for trade currency in forex market. The more trader place trade the more the expose account to lose in the forex market. so mostly i do swing trading as it gives more pips
    May I know the reason why swing trading is better than scalping? I think they are different trading style and the trading result will be different for each forex trader. Perhaps some of forex trader who specialized in swing trading can get a lot of profit while doing swing trading, in other side experienced scalper also can get a lot of profit with using scalping method as well.

Quote Originally Posted by asraf View Post
    Yes swing trade is very profitable. But for this you mus need big capital. As you must set stop loss a big pips so you need much money. swing daily trading is better off than scalping. Scalping is just the same like gambling around and the chance to profit over scalping is small since that depend on sideways. so always i want to trade with swing trade,it can give good profit.
    it doesn't necessarily have to with big capital before one can swing trade,someone with as low as 10$ can swing trade,what matter most is the leverage and lots used to swing trade the market.though i cant call scaling method gambling becasue forex trading is about level of understanding one is having on the market that will determine if profit will be made when trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farzana View Post
    You are right about what you said here sir, the swing is better than scalping of the forex. It should not always be looked in the direction of one day every time, this makes traders to lack the reason for their trading. You can trade swing on all chart time frame that is between 1 hour to 1 month, it is the 1 month that can slow you down out of it all.

Swing trading is a good method to earn good amount of profit in some short time. Its a trading style where you can take the benefits of market bouncing. To be honest we wont get this trading chance most of the time.This is very complicated,especially the part of market imbalance .

Really it is a very good information and helpful for all traders and really it is the first time I inform this but I think I can bring knowledge like you with the learning and practice to be an expert trader.. Thank you and hope to see more in the next time

Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast