Swing trading on currency market - Page 113
Page 113 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1640

Thread: Swing trading on currency market

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

Swing trading on currency market

Hi, traders!

In this thread I’ve decided to put together information and some slides from the webinar I’ve made today – «Swing trading Forex»

What is swing trading? How «swing trading» differs from «momentum trading»? Actually, there are many approaches to swing trading, but I will express my point of view on the subject.

Swing trading is trading on intervals more than 1-3 days, some traders may call it «long term» or «medium term», but in fact, good swing trade can last no more than 4-5 days. Swing trades are usually level-based trades. For example, if you trade momentum, you can capture short-term overbought or oversold condition of the market (imbalance) and trade-off scenario of inventory correction.

If you trade momentum, your trade will look like that:

Attachment 1998

You see, that typically you will buy high to sell higher. But in this case you act like a sniper, wait for perfect timing for your entry, then aggressively go with the market, capture profit and exit.
    Things are different with swing trading. For momentum trader it’s natural to exit pretty quickly (duration 3-4 hours for intraday trade) because his price is not relatively very good – momentum trader is unable to survive pullbacks, rotations and other activity of the market, before it reaches the target. That’s why momentum trader will tend to quickly reduce his risks, minimize stop losses or set them to breakeven.

Swing trader expects to get good price while his timing may not be ideal. If you expect to get good price, market can revisit your entry several times, rotate above your entry (if you go long), go sideways, and only after 2-3 days of sideways action price can break out from a range in the direction of your position (or may not break out)

Typical swing trade looks like that:

Attachment 1999

So, I’ve structurized difference between momentum and swing trades:

Attachment 2000

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    Swing trading on currency market is not any for every trader,it needs too much good knowledge,long term experience and skills,because swing trading consist of trading for weeks or months and to become good swing traders traders must have good experience of many years in forex business..swing trading is mostly based on your market analysis,if you are good market analyst then you can become good swing trader too..
    swing trading is one of the easiest way to trade, to me it is easier to understand than day trading, swing trading can be easily traded successfully by trading in the direction of the trend, and you van easily ride in the trend till it last, swing trading is what do I do most because it is the easiest strategy for me to learn.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    From my knowledge and experience on how the business works and forex trading, I have got to understand that swing trading seems the best in the business but as a trader, you have got to learn and develop that patient, as swing traders can actually wait for a long time before they can make any profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Swing trading on currency market is good but I don't have the patient to wait for a good profit, am really scare in trading forex market this way of course I feel that the profit can turn out to be loss and give me stop out, so I prefer to trade day trading which is better for me to do and I don't have to wait for long time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Swing trading is very beneficial type i am also want to trade in swing trading , because through this we have confidant about prices and fulfill our full plan of results ,in trading if we make strategy and fulfill it then we got desire results but in this type of trading we must have exit point from market through we got good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    I also trade on long basis like swing trade but it is not sure to hold trade ,i open trade and when it give profit up to 100 pips then i close trade , but overall it is a safe way ,i chose my trading way according to price movement ,some time i trade like a scalper and sometime swing trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    when a can find the swing point there it become easy for trader to enter and grab his share. Keep in mind in the trending market price will not break the basic rules of the trend and in ranging market it did not obey any rule. Just stay concerned with the trend and never try to capture the swing in the ranging .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    This is indeed very good information, as an inexperienced trader i am more able to trade with the momentum or day trading method, i know swing trading will be the safer method to use but i do not think that i have the patience to set a trade that will give me profit in 3 days time. I am sure most trader will prefer daily profits.
    Swing trading is fine and safe this is right but i am always working on the news, technical analysis and then i am using the events, fundamental analysis because these tools are very very good for traders. if you have plan working in the forex trading so then you must use these tools and then you can earn always from trading..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Swing trading on the currency market is one of the best way to trade forex, using other trading method will be hard for us to predict the market well, especially if we are scalping it will be hard for us to make money in the market, that's why swing in the currency market is the best way to trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Swing trading on the currency market is one of the best way to trade forex, using other trading method will be hard for us to predict the market well, especially if we are scalping it will be hard for us to make money in the market, that's why swing in the currency market is the best way to trade in the forex market.
    Its not that in swing trading analysis is simple or earning is simple. Only those traders who trade with good skills and without any serious mistakes can really call Forex a good business. It is not easy to find out a good opportunity in present economic condition of the world but forex has made this and we should be hardworking here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Swing trading on currency market is one of the best way to make good money, I was a scalper in forex trade then and I though it was the best way to trade forex market but it was not, scalping don't really give the profit I need in forex trade, swing trading is the best way to earn good profit in forex trade.

Not allowed!

Page 113 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast