Contest by moderators Rule "New Year" 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest by moderators Rule "New Year" 2016

Hello.

A lot of members already joined from the other forum, is the contest and the prize general? Or specifically for this forum alone?

The prize is general for forums forum.roboforex.ru and forum.roboforex.com.

Trader
    After a long time I post in a contest. I would really love to compete here with my friends. It is really very nice to have another contest here in roboforex forum. Good luck and very good wishes for the all participants. Hope it is going to be a tough contest.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    After a long time I post in a contest. I would really love to compete here with my friends. It is really very nice to have another contest here in roboforex forum. Good luck and very good wishes for the all participants. Hope it is going to be a tough contest.
    oh! i was thinking one our active participants name was missing , here you come, hope you do well this time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    oh! i was thinking one our active participants name was missing , here you come, hope you do well this time as well.
    Yeah, i think that the participants from our forum this time is a bit small. The other Russian ones surely got a lot of traders to join this contest.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Yeah, i think that the participants from our forum this time is a bit small. The other Russian ones surely got a lot of traders to join this contest.
    Everyone is free to make decision , good thing we are giving a fair chance to win some big, STACKS are opened who lazy left behind.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Everyone is free to make decision , good thing we are giving a fair chance to win some big, STACKS are opened who lazy left behind.
    This time prize money(bonus) are really very big! So I just say, give yourself a chance to win here. Intense contest is always appreciated by all and I love it. Who knows you can be a winner here, so give yourself a really super chance. I hope very soon we will see many participants and hope for the best.

Trader
    Time for contest entry is not very far. So forum member old and new come and join as soon as possible. I have found many participants in Russian forum. Hope you will do well in English forum as well. Just give a try. Hope to see more participants.

Some contestant got over 700% profit already which is really nice. Look to give good fight weeks to come when I'll get the contest credit to my account.

Banned
    It was as if I would not join the contest, but I have made good my determination to join the contest before the time grace elapse tomorrow. This is to also inform the moderators to credit my account for me to start trading immediately.
    Last edited by silverlady; 11-27-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It was as if I would not join the contest, but I have made good my determination to join the contest before the time grace elapse tomorrow. This is to also inform the moderators to credit my account for me to start trading immediately.
    Hi have you read rules carefully ? where is widget of copyfx account ? you havent add two pictures like others did kindly read it with care.
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...l=1#post464821
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...-New-Year-quot

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast