4 profit orders but equal to 1 loss order - Page 53
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253
Results 521 to 526 of 526

Thread: 4 profit orders but equal to 1 loss order

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    4 profit orders but equal to 1 loss order

    Hi, this is one most bad thing in profit orders we always close in small profit, but in loss orders we always wait for more time, so in this approach we lose all profit of 3-4 orders in 1loss order, actually this is because of bad management, we should make limit of every order in profit and loss both, see example of this mistake in attached pic
    Attachment 15693

    Not allowed!

  2. #521
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    552
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Yes, this is good for our forex business. If we make good profit in sometime in the forex market, then we are very happy. But when we can trade in forex in greedy, then we lost our all profit in one trade. Because we use greedy in our trade. Greed is a curse. SO if we save our profit and make good profit, then we can trade the forex in manual way, then we can make good profit in the forex market.

    Not allowed!

  3. #522
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,938
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    You need to make sure before trading you analyze the chart very well and don't open too many trades at a time it's not necessary that we must take a lot of trades in a day or week before we can make big money if you can analyze the chart and no the direction of the market even with few trades in a week you will be able to make good money from the market. Taking few trades in a week could help you avoid a lot of losses.

    Not allowed!

  4. #523
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    You need to make sure before trading you analyze the chart very well and don't open too many trades at a time it's not necessary that we must take a lot of trades in a day or week before we can make big money if you can analyze the chart and no the direction of the market even with few trades in a week you will be able to make good money from the market. Taking few trades in a week could help you avoid a lot of losses.
    this is just another problem for traders because they don't use money management to trade. if they do have one, they wouldn't dare to open many trades at a time because they know the risk and what would happen when market turns against their trades. getting much profits than loss is necessary to do and never hold negative trades for long.

    Not allowed!

  5. #524
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    this is just another problem for traders because they don't use money management to trade. if they do have one, they wouldn't dare to open many trades at a time because they know the risk and what would happen when market turns against their trades. getting much profits than loss is necessary to do and never hold negative trades for long.
    Lack of money and risk management is wrong, you will loss your money when you don't have the right skills for money and risk management. Actually, if we ain't in control of our emotions as well, it is also going to be an issue to money and risk management, that is one most important thing about trading. Having the right money and risk management will help us develop and become a skilled trader.

    Not allowed!

  6. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes I also lose many many times because of this, but I think this happens because we trade without a target, we close one profit order in small amount and then we open again in just next mintues and lose other order. If we made every order with break just on confirmation we can earn here may be, but with target we can trade in good way.

    Not allowed!

  7. #526
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent guy View Post
    Yes I also lose many many times because of this, but I think this happens because we trade without a target, we close one profit order in small amount and then we open again in just next mintues and lose other order. If we made every order with break just on confirmation we can earn here may be, but with target we can trade in good way.
    Not trading without having target. We could have trading target but then we are not making use of the good approach to making analysis. That alone can cause us to loss our money. But when the learning on how to make good analysis and we understand the need to avoid poor signals when trading we will have good incredible results.

    Not allowed!

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •