how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

what is news trading ?

there are different typs of economics news like fomc (faderal open market committee) (Monetary Policy Statement)
    (BOE Inflation Report) etc,,, when they take some decision and changes there policies it create a major impact on
    particular currency pair it can increase the volatility in the market .

trading forex ia a risky business as we are all know about it but when there is a high volatility in the market
    it makes it more and more risky and most of trader don't want to trade in news releases.

but today i'm gonna show you a simple strategy that can help you in news trading .

(STRATEGY):

normally in major news (nfp or in fomc) market moves 80 to 100 pips in no time or more
    if market moves 100 pips then my this strategy can help you.

1. first open tow trade with same lot size on same currency pair for example (1lot buy gbpusd 1lot sell)
    2. set stop loss 20 to 25 pips range on both position on sell and buy
    3. set take profit 80 to 90 pips range on both positions

Screenshot_1.jpg

if market goes either direction you can still earn 60 to 70 pips profit

note:

1)this strategy only works in major news
    2)open trade just before the news release 30 sec or 1 minute before

it may not always work but most of time i have earn some good money by using my this strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erox; 11-13-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    There are so many trader's who don't have the idea of strategy but most of trader's have sense of it and those trader's who do trade on news mostly follow this kind of approach to make money from the news, I don't have which kind of accuracy we can get from this strategy but if you are getting good consistency from it then seeming better for your business. Furthermore some time both sided stop loss can be also touched out from the market so we should be careful with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    I dont think its right to trade high volatality because its in these that you are likely to be wiped out, case and point , when US voted trump then the market overeacted and lost over 2 trillion dollars and so when they later became confident of what they were doing, then the market went up to the highest say dow jones, and these is when I got caught up and lost everything

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There are so many trader's who don't have the idea of strategy but most of trader's have sense of it and those trader's who do trade on news mostly follow this kind of approach to make money from the news, I don't have which kind of accuracy we can get from this strategy but if you are getting good consistency from it then seeming better for your business. Furthermore some time both sided stop loss can be also touched out from the market so we should be careful with it.
    yes Hukam you are right that some time both sided stop loss can be also touched but as i have mentioned above it will only works in major news and it may not always work but plenty of time it really helps me alot .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    it works for major news that will have wider range and pending order for buy above the price or sell under the price as the trap that one of them will touched by the price till the target. but we have to really know with the market condition very well because there is a point as the weakness where both of them will touched by the price and give them double losing too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The main news is that the price is the same as the range of pending orders, or the price of a trap that will touch one of them will be sold under such prices. But we really know very well because of the weakness of the market conditions they will be touched by such a point where the value of both of them and give them a double in the losing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    There are lots of thread that describe how to trade the news, and they all are amazing from the way their TS work with. It is always nice to see people who trade the news because I do not know how to do it yet, makes me change my trading style to technical traders. I tried so many times to trade the news but most of the time I lost the money. The percentage of failure when I trade the news was above 90%, so risky for me to do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]Do values ​​change from the opening price or the closing price of the previous day?
    I want to answer that question
    God and many like you. It matters a lot what I spoke, if possible, to give us more[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    This is one thing I don't even try when trading. I don't trade based on the news and also the volatile market, they could be a very risky way of trading and believe me I am saying this based on experience, I know how the market works, so I know how to follow the market. forex trading is a risky business and I can't afford adding more risk to it as I have learned from my mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    personally i have read so many methods or ways of trading the news , but none of this has really helped me tp make any profits, and so i have conclude that i an not a news trading trader, you see one of the things that will help so many of us as traders is to know who you are and what is the best for you no matter what suggestion anyone is making must know how to be yourself, this is not saying that trading the news is bad just like the poster has suggested, all i am saying is that you must know and understand what work best for you in this market.,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast