how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)
Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

what is news trading ?

there are different typs of economics news like fomc (faderal open market committee) (Monetary Policy Statement)
    (BOE Inflation Report) etc,,, when they take some decision and changes there policies it create a major impact on
    particular currency pair it can increase the volatility in the market .

trading forex ia a risky business as we are all know about it but when there is a high volatility in the market
    it makes it more and more risky and most of trader don't want to trade in news releases.

but today i'm gonna show you a simple strategy that can help you in news trading .

(STRATEGY):

normally in major news (nfp or in fomc) market moves 80 to 100 pips in no time or more
    if market moves 100 pips then my this strategy can help you.

1. first open tow trade with same lot size on same currency pair for example (1lot buy gbpusd 1lot sell)
    2. set stop loss 20 to 25 pips range on both position on sell and buy
    3. set take profit 80 to 90 pips range on both positions

Screenshot_1.jpg

if market goes either direction you can still earn 60 to 70 pips profit

note:

1)this strategy only works in major news
    2)open trade just before the news release 30 sec or 1 minute before

it may not always work but most of time i have earn some good money by using my this strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erox; 11-13-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    There are so many trader's who don't have the idea of strategy but most of trader's have sense of it and those trader's who do trade on news mostly follow this kind of approach to make money from the news, I don't have which kind of accuracy we can get from this strategy but if you are getting good consistency from it then seeming better for your business. Furthermore some time both sided stop loss can be also touched out from the market so we should be careful with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There are so many trader's who don't have the idea of strategy but most of trader's have sense of it and those trader's who do trade on news mostly follow this kind of approach to make money from the news, I don't have which kind of accuracy we can get from this strategy but if you are getting good consistency from it then seeming better for your business. Furthermore some time both sided stop loss can be also touched out from the market so we should be careful with it.
    in my thinking this is the bad idea in this field ever but most of the trader are always want to trade in this situation do not know why they want to loss their money if you have to patience in this field then you become a good trader always and this is the happen in very trader but this thing takes time a lot so stay focus in your trade and be happy always..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    I dont think its right to trade high volatality because its in these that you are likely to be wiped out, case and point , when US voted trump then the market overeacted and lost over 2 trillion dollars and so when they later became confident of what they were doing, then the market went up to the highest say dow jones, and these is when I got caught up and lost everything

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Irungu View Post
    I dont think its right to trade high volatality because its in these that you are likely to be wiped out, case and point , when US voted trump then the market overeacted and lost over 2 trillion dollars and so when they later became confident of what they were doing, then the market went up to the highest say dow jones, and these is when I got caught up and lost everything
    if you will work in the volition in the market so then you can make very good amount in the very small time. because if you have large amount of investment so then you can be safe your account. but if you have small amount so then you can not be afford the volition market because then you can failed in the market...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by hafizz View Post
    if you will work in the volition in the market so then you can make very good amount in the very small time. because if you have large amount of investment so then you can be safe your account. but if you have small amount so then you can not be afford the volition market because then you can failed in the market...
    With the high amount we always need a good leaning as well because without experience and learning all will useless , in first step we have to learn about trade how we can make successful trade , if we are not understanding then we avoid to invest because due to high risk we may face losses as well .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    With the high amount we always need a good leaning as well because without experience and learning all will useless , in first step we have to learn about trade how we can make successful trade , if we are not understanding then we avoid to invest because due to high risk we may face losses as well .
    [lang=id]Trading with news is totally different when we are trading with technical analysis. When we are discussing about news, first thing we must do is reading what news is about to release. After that, remember or mark the release date and time in precise way. Missing about 2 or 3 minutes will give big impact to our trading. I usually match my laptop's time and date with market and news calendar so market will not so lagging when news released.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    yes Hukam you are right that some time both sided stop loss can be also touched but as i have mentioned above it will only works in major news and it may not always work but plenty of time it really helps me alot .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    it works for major news that will have wider range and pending order for buy above the price or sell under the price as the trap that one of them will touched by the price till the target. but we have to really know with the market condition very well because there is a point as the weakness where both of them will touched by the price and give them double losing too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The main news is that the price is the same as the range of pending orders, or the price of a trap that will touch one of them will be sold under such prices. But we really know very well because of the weakness of the market conditions they will be touched by such a point where the value of both of them and give them a double in the losing

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast