how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING) - Page 56
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

what is news trading ?

there are different typs of economics news like fomc (faderal open market committee) (Monetary Policy Statement)
    (BOE Inflation Report) etc,,, when they take some decision and changes there policies it create a major impact on
    particular currency pair it can increase the volatility in the market .

trading forex ia a risky business as we are all know about it but when there is a high volatility in the market
    it makes it more and more risky and most of trader don't want to trade in news releases.

but today i'm gonna show you a simple strategy that can help you in news trading .

(STRATEGY):

normally in major news (nfp or in fomc) market moves 80 to 100 pips in no time or more
    if market moves 100 pips then my this strategy can help you.

1. first open tow trade with same lot size on same currency pair for example (1lot buy gbpusd 1lot sell)
    2. set stop loss 20 to 25 pips range on both position on sell and buy
    3. set take profit 80 to 90 pips range on both positions

Attachment 15691

if market goes either direction you can still earn 60 to 70 pips profit

note:

1)this strategy only works in major news
    2)open trade just before the news release 30 sec or 1 minute before

it may not always work but most of time i have earn some good money by using my this strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erox; 11-13-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    strategy and planning are different but i think if we have good strategy its important, with good strategy we can work hard we can earn god pips, our results are totally depend on our strategies, we need to make sure what we can do, we need to make sure what strategies we can use here, in all strategies technical is best and i really happy to use it
    They are different but both important, with our strategy we can decide what to trade and with a plan we can manage things in ourr favor. High volatility can be good but also it can be dangerous. High or low volatility what is important is we understand the market trend first with the help of our analysis. With poor knowledge of any of them, strategy or planning, will not be any good in this business.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    the same idea can be done with the pending orders up and down the current price before the releasing of the news . and then one of them will be activated with the movement of the one direction . and all the profit can be in one direction . also there can be very good profit when we try to find best strategies to use specially at the times of the news which is very important .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    the same idea can be done with the pending orders up and down the current price before the releasing of the news . and then one of them will be activated with the movement of the one direction . and all the profit can be in one direction . also there can be very good profit when we try to find best strategies to use specially at the times of the news which is very important .
    to be honest, trading the news with pending orders is the worse for me and i don't recommend of doing it. i'm basically a news trader which always execute a trade a minute or two before the news release with live execution, no pending orders. thank goodness with stop loss and take profit placed, there's no worries for me to trade with news and i always find a good trading with couple news i mark in weekly basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    to be honest, trading the news with pending orders is the worse for me and i don't recommend of doing it. i'm basically a news trader which always execute a trade a minute or two before the news release with live execution, no pending orders. thank goodness with stop loss and take profit placed, there's no worries for me to trade with news and i always find a good trading with couple news i mark in weekly basis.
    Rather than opening pending orders I prefer usually to go with market execution and open a trade with a stop loss and take profit. During news we can have bigger profit targets and smaller SL's but news as always involve more risks too. News trading needs specific skills in studying the news and the fundamentals and also keeping in view the uncertainty during news, we need to be alert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    During news release, there's only few seconds left for us to decide whether we want to take the trade along or leave market without doing anything. wise traders would avoid trading with news once they have no idea about it and their strategies aren't supporting them. another best reason because during that news, although we're supported with good analysis but our psychology resist it. that's why traders who has this in their mind must stay away from news.
    I do not see a reason for us to trade the forex news, I only see a reason for traders to close their trades if news is coming when the trader is trading for short term. One thing with the news trading is that it is just moving up and down as it likes, it is not stable at any time, forex traders do not know what they supposed to do with news trading, that is why the numbers of losses in news attempts are way so high than the winning trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I do not see a reason for us to trade the forex news, I only see a reason for traders to close their trades if news is coming when the trader is trading for short term. One thing with the news trading is that it is just moving up and down as it likes, it is not stable at any time, forex traders do not know what they supposed to do with news trading, that is why the numbers of losses in news attempts are way so high than the winning trades.
    news can make us good also in trading because when we trade on news we can really earn more pips in short period but if we are not following news and doing just technical so i think its good but from both when news come market just move on news, not on technical, so our way of trading is depend on us but we should choose all things which make effect on market and give us some solid and more reasons to place order

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    news can make us good also in trading because when we trade on news we can really earn more pips in short period but if we are not following news and doing just technical so i think its good but from both when news come market just move on news, not on technical, so our way of trading is depend on us but we should choose all things which make effect on market and give us some solid and more reasons to place order
    Only if the news is traded accurately and we place our orders at appropriate levels. Otherwise if we do it wrong, news can wipe out our trades to hit stop loss just in time while we can't do nothing about it. Worse thing could happen to those who forgot to place stop loss as market would drag them down into margin call and stop out after that.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    i don't know how to trade the market when the market is in volatility because of what happened to me when i was a new trader.i lost over three trading account trading volatility although its very profitable but i really can't trade the market in that condition.i prefer to trade the market in a less volatility so that i will not be pressured with the movement of the market.

Not allowed!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556