how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING) - Page 55
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

Thread: how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

what is news trading ?

there are different typs of economics news like fomc (faderal open market committee) (Monetary Policy Statement)
    (BOE Inflation Report) etc,,, when they take some decision and changes there policies it create a major impact on
    particular currency pair it can increase the volatility in the market .

trading forex ia a risky business as we are all know about it but when there is a high volatility in the market
    it makes it more and more risky and most of trader don't want to trade in news releases.

but today i'm gonna show you a simple strategy that can help you in news trading .

(STRATEGY):

normally in major news (nfp or in fomc) market moves 80 to 100 pips in no time or more
    if market moves 100 pips then my this strategy can help you.

1. first open tow trade with same lot size on same currency pair for example (1lot buy gbpusd 1lot sell)
    2. set stop loss 20 to 25 pips range on both position on sell and buy
    3. set take profit 80 to 90 pips range on both positions

Attachment 15691

if market goes either direction you can still earn 60 to 70 pips profit

note:

1)this strategy only works in major news
    2)open trade just before the news release 30 sec or 1 minute before

it may not always work but most of time i have earn some good money by using my this strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erox; 11-13-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    This is yet another way that news can be approached but I am afraid that the FOMC example you have given is the worse case scenario because you are saying people should set their take pending orders with about 25 pip when you know that this news can do at least 80 pips within the first minute of releasing it, that is a careless mistake because you would have your stop loss taken out immediately as the news comes.
    setting up pending orders to trade with news actually risky enough to give us wrong positioning in market. i got plenty experiences to trade with news in mistakes and losses so i know what kind of mistakes that should be avoided especially for beginners. one thing for sure, always avoid using pending orders because system won't automatically execute our orders at exact price and levels because there'll be price extension due to market volatility. you'll know what i mean later after you do this by yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    setting up pending orders to trade with news actually risky enough to give us wrong positioning in market.
    you are right because when we place pending orders its wrong, we can not know market for future like in this way first market touches our price and then touches our tp also so this is just for expert traders, so make sure you people have some good experience you have some skills to build up good capital then you can earn, in trading this type of orders can give us just loss here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42
    i don't really like to trade in a very volatile market but most times i find myself in a very volatile market because of the strategy which i use to trade the market.i don't trade volatility like the way you have explained because when i did that as a new trader is made me to lose more of my money so the best way is to trade price action strategy because it works even during the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    i don't really like to trade in a very volatile market but most times i find myself in a very volatile market because of the strategy which i use to trade the market.i don't trade volatility like the way you have explained because when i did that as a new trader is made me to lose more of my money so the best way is to trade price action strategy because it works even during the news.
    like it or not, most of time opportunities comes when market is moving volatile and our strategy approves it. the last decision lies upon our hand whether we want to execute to trade or leave market alone. maybe we can tolerate couple trades we don't take because we don't have a strategy to analyze its movement but when we got everything to help us yet we don't trade, it means we're not that good to trade and not ready for real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    like it or not, most of time opportunities comes when market is moving volatile and our strategy approves it. the last decision lies upon our hand whether we want to execute to trade or leave market alone. maybe we can tolerate couple trades we don't take because we don't have a strategy to analyze its movement but when we got everything to help us yet we don't trade, it means we're not that good to trade and not ready for real trading.
    no i think this is our confusion we people think in volatile market we can get good signals but in real its not, when we people have good analysis when our market is clear to us we can understand market, if we do not have good analysis we can not earn profit here, volatile market just give us chances but it not give us sure things, we must need of some proper learning technique then we can do well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no i think this is our confusion we people think in volatile market we can get good signals but in real its not, when we people have good analysis when our market is clear to us we can understand market, if we do not have good analysis we can not earn profit here, volatile market just give us chances but it not give us sure things, we must need of some proper learning technique then we can do well
    Volatile markets are good for scalpers because big market participants struggle where the market will go and scalpers can earn good money. But if trader is using other strategies so it is better when market moves one direction slowlly and we know that there is daily or weekly trend and we can follow it. Trader should use different strategies during different market conditions.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Volatile markets are good for scalpers because big market participants struggle where the market will go and scalpers can earn good money. But if trader is using other strategies so it is better when market moves one direction slowlly and we know that there is daily or weekly trend and we can follow it. Trader should use different strategies during different market conditions.
    That is range bound market where market struggles to break out from a narrow range as big players carry out their trades. News is usually what creates volatility. Apart from firm hold on fundamental analysis, lot of experience is actually needed to handle the chaotic situations that can arise after news release. The movement in the market during news times is characterized by the impact of deviation of actual figures from the expected figures.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    That is range bound market where market struggles to break out from a narrow range as big players carry out their trades. News is usually what creates volatility. Apart from firm hold on fundamental analysis, lot of experience is actually needed to handle the chaotic situations that can arise after news release. The movement in the market during news times is characterized by the impact of deviation of actual figures from the expected figures.
    During news release, there's only few seconds left for us to decide whether we want to take the trade along or leave market without doing anything. wise traders would avoid trading with news once they have no idea about it and their strategies aren't supporting them. another best reason because during that news, although we're supported with good analysis but our psychology resist it. that's why traders who has this in their mind must stay away from news.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    During news release, there's only few seconds left for us to decide whether we want to take the trade along or leave market without doing anything. wise traders would avoid trading with news once they have no idea about it and their strategies aren't supporting them. another best reason because during that news, although we're supported with good analysis but our psychology resist it. that's why traders who has this in their mind must stay away from news.
    Yes sir that is the underlying idea of trading, whether its news or otherwise, we should only trade when situations are understandable to us. We can chose to trade the way we like and as far as our means are meaningful our results will also be good. We should set our strategies and when we want to use any strategy in our trading, first we have to know actual process of that strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes sir that is the underlying idea of trading, whether its news or otherwise, we should only trade when situations are understandable to us. We can chose to trade the way we like and as far as our means are meaningful our results will also be good. We should set our strategies and when we want to use any strategy in our trading, first we have to know actual process of that strategy.
    strategy and planning are different but i think if we have good strategy its important, with good strategy we can work hard we can earn god pips, our results are totally depend on our strategies, we need to make sure what we can do, we need to make sure what strategies we can use here, in all strategies technical is best and i really happy to use it

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast