how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING) - Page 3
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

what is news trading ?

there are different typs of economics news like fomc (faderal open market committee) (Monetary Policy Statement)
    (BOE Inflation Report) etc,,, when they take some decision and changes there policies it create a major impact on
    particular currency pair it can increase the volatility in the market .

trading forex ia a risky business as we are all know about it but when there is a high volatility in the market
    it makes it more and more risky and most of trader don't want to trade in news releases.

but today i'm gonna show you a simple strategy that can help you in news trading .

(STRATEGY):

normally in major news (nfp or in fomc) market moves 80 to 100 pips in no time or more
    if market moves 100 pips then my this strategy can help you.

1. first open tow trade with same lot size on same currency pair for example (1lot buy gbpusd 1lot sell)
    2. set stop loss 20 to 25 pips range on both position on sell and buy
    3. set take profit 80 to 90 pips range on both positions

Attachment 15691

if market goes either direction you can still earn 60 to 70 pips profit

note:

1)this strategy only works in major news
    2)open trade just before the news release 30 sec or 1 minute before

it may not always work but most of time i have earn some good money by using my this strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erox; 11-13-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    I do not really associated with any strategy in advance of the news On the real account As for the demo account I did some experiments The strategy used is very traditional Depending on the pending orders order sell order pay Before the news about a minute or two Has been successful and has achieved a lot of points, however I do not support working out very dangerous and unsafe

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I wouldnt really encourage any one to really trade high market volatility but its good that we have a chance to develop the right ideas that sail in these market that we know of , there is a chance that when you have the right indicators you are able to smoothen out any pair that is absolutely killer and thats why we have to avoid volatile markets

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    High volatility is the opportunity as for as my concern, I would like to say that if we will trade with proper understanding and then we can make the quick money during high volatility but keep in mind that you have no proper planning and idea of trading during high volatility then you should avoid to do trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    High volatility is the opportunity as for as my concern, I would like to say that if we will trade with proper understanding and then we can make the quick money during high volatility but keep in mind that you have no proper planning and idea of trading during high volatility then you should avoid to do trading.
    Indeed that high volatility will be concern for most traders. Traders with proper understanding in here will be able to make fast income from high volatility but they will take too much risks in there. If they know something that can be used to earn back the money then it will be great but if they do not know then it will be dangerous to trade that way.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We all do have different ways of trading at various market situation and I think I am the only one who don't do that in the sense that I don't trade during the news as I will prefer to sit and watch it play out. Furthermore I make use of the candle stick pattern, unless there was a candle stick formation that gave me signal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    need good skill to trade during the news is released and traders need to make a fast decision in a short time. there are some points have to understood with well. know the news characteristic , candlestick forms and many more. if traders have known them with well they can catch the chances and make good earning
    but for me better to wait till the market get the right direction than flow in this situation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    If you as a trader is able to learn and understand this business very well and you are the type of trade that learned and know how to trade this business with the movement of the news, then you will be able to trade this business very well hence fundamental method of trading is concerned. news is very good when trading the fundamental aspect of this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    need good skill to trade during the news is released and traders need to make a fast decision in a short time. there are some points have to understood with well. know the news characteristic , candlestick forms and many more. if traders have known them with well they can catch the chances and make good earning
    When we dont trade news also we should try to understand its effect on the market. The recent Us elections have strengthened the US dollar and Yen seems to be weakening again. I am not really a news person but I make it a point of duty to follow news once in a while so that I will not be caught unawares. News have most powerful effect on the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I will be honest, I do stay out of such market situation and make sure that I don't get into it when trading because when there is such the market do move in a kind of crazy way so that could make you loss your money, that way I know my trading strategy and I know when I am to trade and when I am just to look at the chart and not to take any trade. That is what I have learned so far.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I will be honest, I do stay out of such market situation and make sure that I don't get into it when trading because when there is such the market do move in a kind of crazy way so that could make you loss your money, that way I know my trading strategy and I know when I am to trade and when I am just to look at the chart and not to take any trade. That is what I have learned so far.
    Stay out of this condition is an option in trading but when you trade under this circumtances then your own chance to make the money will be the highest in return too. Traders need to know what is called timing and they need to catch the timing in the market closely to earn. Doing this will make us a great return in the return too.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast