how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING) - Page 2
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40

how to trade in high volatility (NEWS TRADING)

what is news trading ?

there are different typs of economics news like fomc (faderal open market committee) (Monetary Policy Statement)
    (BOE Inflation Report) etc,,, when they take some decision and changes there policies it create a major impact on
    particular currency pair it can increase the volatility in the market .

trading forex ia a risky business as we are all know about it but when there is a high volatility in the market
    it makes it more and more risky and most of trader don't want to trade in news releases.

but today i'm gonna show you a simple strategy that can help you in news trading .

(STRATEGY):

normally in major news (nfp or in fomc) market moves 80 to 100 pips in no time or more
    if market moves 100 pips then my this strategy can help you.

1. first open tow trade with same lot size on same currency pair for example (1lot buy gbpusd 1lot sell)
    2. set stop loss 20 to 25 pips range on both position on sell and buy
    3. set take profit 80 to 90 pips range on both positions

Attachment 15691

if market goes either direction you can still earn 60 to 70 pips profit

note:

1)this strategy only works in major news
    2)open trade just before the news release 30 sec or 1 minute before

it may not always work but most of time i have earn some good money by using my this strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erox; 11-13-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    personally i have read so many methods or ways of trading the news , but none of this has really helped me tp make any profits, and so i have conclude that i an not a news trading trader, you see one of the things that will help so many of us as traders is to know who you are and what is the best for you no matter what suggestion anyone is making must know how to be yourself, this is not saying that trading the news is bad just like the poster has suggested, all i am saying is that you must know and understand what work best for you in this market.,
    I know about them too and they are very important indeed for us if we wish to get success. Trading news will be very hard and as long we are bad in making analysis then it will be hard for us to trade the news too. We need to possess a good understanding in watching the news first and make sure we understand what to be traded and how to do it.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    I know about them too and they are very important indeed for us if we wish to get success. Trading news will be very hard and as long we are bad in making analysis then it will be hard for us to trade the news too. We need to possess a good understanding in watching the news first and make sure we understand what to be traded and how to do it.[/lang]
    There is no clear news in forex trading market in the sense that when the news is been said to be positive it could come out negative and make you loss. Therefore this is the reason why I don't like trading the news as I will prefer to trade the technical way which will have to do with me making good analysis on the chart and follow the candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    There is no clear news in forex trading market in the sense that when the news is been said to be positive it could come out negative and make you loss. Therefore this is the reason why I don't like trading the news as I will prefer to trade the technical way which will have to do with me making good analysis on the chart and follow the candle stick pattern.
    I think that while there are no clear news, you can check the latest news and narrow down the possibilities to happen too. That way, you might be able to make a good call about which one will be more likely to happen and which one is not likely to happen at all. making call like this will be rather important in our decision making too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    I think that while there are no clear news, you can check the latest news and narrow down the possibilities to happen too. That way, you might be able to make a good call about which one will be more likely to happen and which one is not likely to happen at all. making call like this will be rather important in our decision making too.
    I will say that there are certainly no clear news at all in here because all possibilities exists in this business. And that is why making a prediction in here might be hard too. Sometimes things just will not go the way we wish them and things will keep changing too. Making a good call in here might be important to become a successful trader.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Its important to use strict stop loss in our trading it does not matter how much accurate we are in making news analysis or any other kind of analysis it should be our duty to protect our trading account with the use of stop loss. By using a strict stop loss we will only use 1% or 2% of our account and we will still able to do trade with 98% of our trading account in forex which is still a good news for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Not only in news analysis actually, there are so many trader's in forex who believe that technical analysis is best for them in this kind of method could be also flop some time in forex, we should never use a higher risk to earn big money from technical analysis because if it will go wrong in come cases then we can lose a big amount of money in forex. Its important to divide our risk in several transactions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    news trading is risky but sometime also profitable. I also trade in some major news. There are many site with economic calender, you should analysis the priority of the news high, low or medium and also look at the previous impact of the news. Many sites also provide the prediction of the news, but you should not depend on this analysis blindly, Try to analysis the impact of the news yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hi
    every one this strategey may be very profitable because in news there is high volatility in forex makret when you have good managment of your real money 'capital' , but it may heart your balance and get margin call and lose all your money in news time because your balnce is too small and your volume of tradnig is too big
    thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Is a very good practice to trade the business with a high volatility, but know it that it all depends on your capital and also you ability to manage your capital very well and also to understand how this business is or how it works. high volatility is best practiced by people that knows and understand this business very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    It is pretty tough to do forex when market moving fast and there would high volatility, we should avoid to use the big lot size and should trade with small lot size, we also should use the scalping method during high volatility in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast