Never depend on luck!!!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Never depend on luck!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Never depend on luck!!!

I think in Forex business,luck have no place.Forex trading good result depend on good learning.So we need learn it properly.If any one depend on luck,he must loss one day.For this reason i think learn first then come for earn.Never depend on luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    I think this is a business not a game, so why we will depend on luck. Forex is a business , we should learn it properly. Yes this one is also right you need also luck for everything. But if we can follow the market properly we will be lucky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes i think we can't only depend on the luck because i think in the forex trading if we have the good knowledge of the trading and good experience then we mange the risk in the trading so you will need to have depend on the skills of the trading and not depend on the luck all the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very unwise of the forex trader to depend on the luck because it is not the luck in forex that will pay your bill, it is the good work that you have put together that will do this for you. This is why forex traders hsould be careful of what they are doing in the market all the time because one day, they may have to prove it all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we can only make a profit because of luck but we still have to learn forex to improve our analysis. Good luck in forex trading will not always get each of us to open our order, probably in order first to the second, or third, we get a profit, but we do not know the reason why we make a profit, to have thoughts like that, then we will not know when we will experience losses.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I think in Forex business,luck have no place.Forex trading good result depend on good learning.So we need learn it properly.If any one depend on luck,he must loss one day.For this reason i think learn first then come for earn.Never depend on luck.
    From my opinion luck should have nothing to-do with our analysing the currency market,analysing the market is based on an established trading plan and focus,someone who trades the currency market based on luck is as good as a gambler who obviously wouldn't last long,so be well knowledgable of the currency market to build more confedence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    that is totally true .if you want to make profits for some times you must have good experience only and you must not depend on luck because you will loss all your capital fast and it make Forex market is a gamble game but in fact it is a not gamble game .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i am really agree with you never depend on luck . Forex trading is high risky business . in this business if you depend only luck you can not success . because luck will not help you all time . you also need some good basic knowledge and experience to successful in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I think this is a business not a game, so why we will depend on luck. Forex is a business , we should learn it properly. Yes this one is also right you need also luck for everything. But if we can follow the market properly we will be lucky , we can understand it deeply

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Even though traders can make profit once or twice by luck, they will never be able to make consistent profit if they depend mainly on luck in their trading. It is only by depending on learning and knowledge that anybody can have success in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast