market analysis is good thing???
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: market analysis is good thing???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

market analysis is good thing???

Forex trading business profitable,but this business is risky and critical.So we need analysis the market properly.a good analysis give big profit.A good analysis also save us from loss and big profit.Analysis is must.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Actually forex treading is so exciting platform. if someone are trying to best think it is forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Yes analysis is must. Usually I am trading depend on three analysis 1. Technical analysis 2. Fundamental analysis 3. Sentimental analysis. With this three analysis I get perfect entry point. I am trading in demo account I hope within a short time I will open real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Forex trading business profitable,but this business is risky and critical.So we need analysis the market properly.a good analysis give big profit.A good analysis also save us from loss and big profit.Analysis is must.
    Market analysis is very good in the trading and i think it is the key in the forex trading and if you properly analysis the market and determine the trend of the market then you will be able to make the profit in the forex trading so i think the analysis the market is very important in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you are not the type that makes the analysis, then you are just a blind trader, you will need a good trading system to get good profits from the market, this is where you will have to do the trading analysis if you ever want to get reliable trdaing skills all by yourself to your trading account, it is the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes Market analysis is very good in trading and i think it play a role of key in the forex trading and if you property analysis the market, you will need a good trading system to get good profits from the market, it will help you to protect from loss and help you to go forward in the online trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    of course market analysis can give us much more success then other time...it gives us knowledge that can make us a proper trader...who can get or earn much money by doing market analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Very true indeed, good and proper technical analysis combined with accurate fundamental analysis will help a forex trader make plenty money without any risk. That is why new forex traders have to focus all their attention on learning how to do accurate analysis.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    You can't take a trading dicision without properly analyzing the market especially if you want to be a successful trader.so no matter your targets either short term or long term you still need to analyz price movements to identify an entry point and exit point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course you are right market analysis is good thing . Forex trading is very high risky business . in this business if you have good knowledge of the market movement that can help you to earn lots of money very easily in this business .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast