pin bar price action strategy
Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: pin bar price action strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1

pin bar price action strategy

The best strategy of trading forex could be actively achieved by the basic understanding of the price action of the market without the need of those majro indicators that sometimes might lead us astray. All the indicators out there all base their techniques on price action of the market.
    so coming back to the topic of the day.
    pin bar price action confirmation
    real pin bar.PNGreal pin bar.PNG
    with perfect support and resistance line drawn it can easily be pin pointed a point of retracement with the help of a pin bar price action

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Pin bar is a good trading setup which could be used when trading in the market. It is a candle stick that has more strength in moving the market when trading. But one have got to be able to learn the best way to trade it, as one should not just go after any pin bar that forms in the market, going after any pin bar that forms in the market will end you up in losing your money, so put in some practice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Great trading manager, friend I believe that this is one fo the best way to utilize the signal of pin bar in forex market that is to follow the support and resistance and the signals of pin bar near of them, along with it them we can also use pin bar during the market uptrend and downtrend. It can also helps us a lot to make a good amount of green pips from those bullish and bearish trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Pin bar is a good trading setup which could be used when trading in the market. It is a candle stick that has more strength in moving the market when trading. But one have got to be able to learn the best way to trade it, as one should not just go after any pin bar that forms in the market, going after any pin bar that forms in the market will end you up in losing your money, so put in some practice.
    First of all a good practice would be important with the pin bar trading and this is true that not every pin bar will be correct to enter in forex market, we have to take care of our trend so according to that we can use our pin for buy and sell but the support and resistance theory could be much differ from the trend trading, I think we can use pin bar under or above those highly important support and reistance areas for reversal trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    trading a pin bar strategy has to do with the vast understanding of price action. a pin bar reversal tend to hold validly it its seen on a support and resistance line. this points that a particular trend has been overperformed and thus a tendency of a reversal from the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 26
    Japanese candle stick analysis traders are not greedy and they are not sleepy in Forex market. Japanese candle stick analysis is best for technical analysis.Sometimes, it match with fundamental news events. I like pin bar candle stick analysis trading . Pin bar is best for technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    The thing is that all these strategies all do work, but first learning is the only way to being successful in the business. So pin bar is one of the good way of trading. But you know learning is so much important due to when one has not learn on making use of a specific trading strategy it could fail and whereas leading to thinking that the strategy is not function.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Yes first of all we have to understand that when we have use this trading strategy and when we have to ignore it. As far I know pin bar trading is crucial during the reversal in forex, when there is a reversal in trend that time we can use the pin bar in trading, I mostly use it with major support and resistance and wait for the reversal sign of pin bar candlestick.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    I am really impressed with this kind of trading strategy, this is a great use of support and resistance plus pin bar trading strategy, because support and resistance is one of my favorite trading analysis so I will try to use this strategy in forex, personally I have never used the pin bar for this type of trading but in future I would like to adopt this strategy with technical analysis, by the way thanks for sharing this stratety buddy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    I agree with you one hundred percent that this could be the best strategy in the Forex market. Pin bar is widely used by the traders especially those who trade on Japanese candle stick pattern. Pin bar basically states two things such as confusion and the reverse trend. Therefore, this works excellently well to reverse the market. However, an ideal Pin bar has some characteristics. Those must be maintained to take entry upon Pinbar.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast