I can not open a new account

Thread: I can not open a new account

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

I can not open a new account

I have opened copyFX account.Some day's later I deleted/disabled my copyFX account number. Now, I can not open new account . Because of one person can open one account . So, I can not open new account. My copyFX account is needful for me.
    How could I recover my forgot and deleted account number?I need help.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    I have opened copyFX account.Some day's later I deleted/disabled my copyFX account number. Now, I can not open new account . Because of one person can open one account . So, I can not open new account. My copyFX account is needful for me.
    How could I recover my forgot and deleted account number?I need help.
    Hello,
    There are no CopyFX accounts in your profile. In one profile client can open up to 50 trading accounts. So you can open in your existing profile CopyFX account here https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/open_trading_copyfx/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thanks for helpful message me.I have created an account in copyfx by your help.My account details : Type of CopyFX account Trader ,Name of CopyFX Trader :optimax245 , Account number :5192954. I am proud of your help.Because of , I am very interested to trade in CopyFx trading account .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thanks my mate. Your help is powerful and now I am success to open an copyFx account. You send me the link "https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/open_trading_copyfx/".I were serious for open a copy fx account. Because of ,the account system is best for experienced traders. I have good trading strategies for trade in this market. Now , I am able to open more account in Copy Fx system. If you have account opening problem then you can go to the provided link.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]you can ask helping from the moderator here and they will help you i see that will help you to open your account and in this time you will trade may be they will send to your mobile code no. and in this time you will open your account immediately[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    The best way to resolve any type of issue or problem you are having at any time contact your moderator,broker live chat and disscus the problem with them and you can find a best way to resolve your issue and no doubt this is also very helpful to discuss and find the solution of any problem there are so many experience forex trader are here in this forum.

Not allowed!