Which Time frame we should use for trading
Page 1 of 112 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Well that's depend upon your trading strategy and style, for example if you are thinking to do trade with short term target then better to use short term time frames and with in the same way for long term goal you have to concentrate on long term time frames and those starts from h4, daily chart, weekly chart etc. In starting we should spend few months in demo trading account so we can know more about our trading system and selection of time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    We can use a good form of time frames the right idea is to know the strategy we are using these is what we do we are all suppose to understand the scalping method, also these scalping method will use these of good chance that we have been working for the right idea we have been able to understand that 5 minutes chart works for scalping, 1 hour for swings and 1 day for long term trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    The time frame you're working on goes back to what you want to reap profits For example, if you are going to operate in a manner scalping prefers to work on the frame time 30 minutes or 15 minutes or 60 minutes to the maximum extent and is always taking profit at 10 to 30 points. But if you would like get to take more than that profit you work on the timeframe 4 hours and more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Any time frame could be used when trading and it mostly depend on the one that you are making use of, I mean the trading strategy you have. Like for instance when you are making use of the long term strategy then you will have to focus on the longer time frame trading time frame. Scalpers do look at the little time frame like the 1 hour and the daily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    my dear we have so many time frames that we can use to trade the forex market on the platform, ranging from the 1minute to the monthly and i am very sure that all of them have their significance if they are rightly observed and utilized, but i do not think that i can suggest to you the time frame you are o use because we are never the same two traders, but if you want me to suggest , then i will say that it is always good to use the higher time frames like the 4hour, daily and even weekly to analyse your market and do place your orders using the lower time frames like the 1hour for proper entry.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    for some reaaon. better to learn and master all of them because the time frames have different function that is useful for our analysis to make good approaches. i combine all of them to validate my analysis. my basic is short time trading but i do really need all of them. that is kixh better than depend to one time frame only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    For you to be well experience in forex trade that is the more reason you have to learn and practice at all time to gain this experience in this business but I believed the time frame you should used should be depends on the strategies and your trading style in forex trade of course you can make used of short time frame or long time frame but it should depends on your strategy you used.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    The best way we work for the right effort that we work for the greatest effort that we are doing the right effort, a good chance is to work and believe that we work for, time frame is really working for the given issues that work for is always we know of the given issues, the time frames is right that works for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Irungu View Post
    The best way we work for the right effort that we work for the greatest effort that we are doing the right effort, a good chance is to work and believe that we work for, time frame is really working for the given issues that work for is always we know of the given issues, the time frames is right that works for us
    I believe it will be better if we can always put best effort in here to earn too. And then traders always need to check the conditions in the market and work with a strong confidence that everything will work out in the end. If we do not possess a good confidence in here, naturally we will fail along the way too. Timeframe might be important for this but not everything.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 112 123451151101 ... LastLast