Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Well that's depend upon your trading strategy and style, for example if you are thinking to do trade with short term target then better to use short term time frames and with in the same way for long term goal you have to concentrate on long term time frames and those starts from h4, daily chart, weekly chart etc. In starting we should spend few months in demo trading account so we can know more about our trading system and selection of time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Well that's depend upon your trading strategy and style, for example if you are thinking to do trade with short term target then better to use short term time frames and with in the same way for long term goal you have to concentrate on long term time frames and those starts from h4, daily chart, weekly chart etc. In starting we should spend few months in demo trading account so we can know more about our trading system and selection of time frame.
    Mostly i am working during then news time because when i will working on the news and then i can make profit. and sessions time are too good because you can understand to the session movements and trend to market. so therefore time is depend on the market. other time is not suit able in the trading because this is risky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    We can use a good form of time frames the right idea is to know the strategy we are using these is what we do we are all suppose to understand the scalping method, also these scalping method will use these of good chance that we have been working for the right idea we have been able to understand that 5 minutes chart works for scalping, 1 hour for swings and 1 day for long term trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    The time frame you're working on goes back to what you want to reap profits For example, if you are going to operate in a manner scalping prefers to work on the frame time 30 minutes or 15 minutes or 60 minutes to the maximum extent and is always taking profit at 10 to 30 points. But if you would like get to take more than that profit you work on the timeframe 4 hours and more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    As I mentioned that I am scalper so I use short time frame. I use M5,M15, M30 and H4 also. Basically I emphasized on short time frame because I do not hold my entries for long time. I close my trade with small profit. It is better to have something rather than nothing. I watch D1 either because that gives me idea where market may reach. It is not possible to make profit by depending on any particular time frame. A good trader uses all the time frame.

- - - Updated - - -

As I mentioned that I am scalper so I use short time frame. I use M5,M15, M30 and H4 also. Basically I emphasized on short time frame because I do not hold my entries for long time. I close my trade with small profit. It is better to have something rather than nothing. I watch D1 either because that gives me idea where market may reach. It is not possible to make profit by depending on any particular time frame. A good trader uses all the time frame.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Any time frame could be used when trading and it mostly depend on the one that you are making use of, I mean the trading strategy you have. Like for instance when you are making use of the long term strategy then you will have to focus on the longer time frame trading time frame. Scalpers do look at the little time frame like the 1 hour and the daily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    The time frame that you are going to use is very much dependent on your strategy and if you have a long term strategy then you should go for weekly or daily timeframe otherwise if you are going for scalping strategy on intraday trading then you should go for smaller charts but in both the styles you have to keep it in mind that technical and fundamental analysis should be involved in your trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    The time frame that you are going to use is very much dependent on your strategy and if you have a long term strategy then you should go for weekly or daily timeframe otherwise if you are going for scalping strategy on intraday trading then you should go for smaller charts but in both the styles you have to keep it in mind that technical and fundamental analysis should be involved in your trading.
    It is true, traders who want the best in the market will have to give their best, and to train what will make them better will never be an easy thing. I believe that traders will be training with the strategies they want to be using, the best trading pairs that works with it, and the time frames that will go best with it as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, traders who want the best in the market will have to give their best, and to train what will make them better will never be an easy thing. I believe that traders will be training with the strategies they want to be using, the best trading pairs that works with it, and the time frames that will go best with it as well.
    I see that most traders just want to make money with the fast process so they will end up making use of the lower time frames which has so many times get them into trouble, there are so many time frames that could be used but my experience and knowledge about the market has made me know that the longer time frame is the best.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast