Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,115 of 1115

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    1min time frame is nothing people consider this into trading but from my experience this is not worthy we must need of some proper management into trading and if we talk about analysis then our good time frame is required, so we can do best if we have proper time frame, 1h is normally used time frame, 4h is good one but for long term our experience is required and our time and money as well
    The best to trade with as concerned the issue of the time frame is for forex traders to use the higher time frames only, that is the time frame i know that will not lead traders into bad trades. The lower time frames are poor for many reasons, they are the time frames in whom forex traders will do more workload, it will not make forex traders to have a good forex signal as a results of the high noise on that time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The best to trade with as concerned the issue of the time frame is for forex traders to use the higher time frames only, that is the time frame i know that will not lead traders into bad trades. The lower time frames are poor for many reasons, they are the time frames in whom forex traders will do more workload, it will not make forex traders to have a good forex signal as a results of the high noise on that time frames.
    actually higher time frames and smaller time frames not issues, if we have experience if we have proper knowledge and management we can earn something well, so work hard and be patient our every order is our future, so learn as much as you can if you do this well you can survive for long, time frame matter here but when we take it as professional business, smaller time frames are more easy for us to prediction

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    we can use any time frame to trade the market as long as we understand the strategy which we are using to trade the market.i use a long time strategy to trade the market because i understand my strategy if i trade lower with it i might not make consistent profit like i need as a Forex trader.for a newbie trader i think daily time frame is the best for them to use for trading because its a lot more difficult to profit from the market trading lower time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There are lots of different time frames in forex. It's the kind of trader you are will determine the time frame you will use to trade most of the times. Long term traders uses higher time frame while short term traders and scalpers find it better to use the lower time frame because they seek for short term opportunities. Traders must first realize what works for them and be well prepared in the means to handle risk continuously. Every time frame can help any trader to seek for opportunity from the market, be it long term or short term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    There are lots of different time frames in forex. It's the kind of trader you are will determine the time frame you will use to trade most of the times.
    it is not like time frame work, it is like we use a specific time frame for some proper pips, actually every time frame tell us about signal validity, because if we have good time frame its signal will be valid for more time and pips, if we are using smaller time frame, its signal will be valid for short period, so its on trader what he can do and how he do, time frame is not like about success, the main thing is our strategy

Not allowed!

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112