Which Time frame we should use for trading - Page 51
Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    The types of trader you are and the trading style you adopt in trading is what determines the appropriate time frames that should be used . It will be very unreasonable to ask a scalp trader to be using weekly and monthly time frames and neither will it be appropriate to counsel a long term trader to use 1 minute and 5 minutes time frames. If you are a swing and long term trader , higher time frames are considered the most suitable time frames and those who are day traders and scalpers may consider lower time frames but if you want to be safe in trading , higher time frames are the best options

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    In our forex trading charts, we have different time frames starting from the one minute time frame to the monthly time frame. We use less time frames if we target a short term profits while we use bigger time frames when going for the long term trade. They are helpful too in our analysis and can add to the very means we can succeed in our trade. Our strategy will all depend on the kind of time frame we can choose as we look to establish a more appropriate trading.
    I'm daily before the start of every deal I do. I have to pass the time frame starting from daily to 5 minutes. Then I analyze and get into the deal and that's the best that the trader does. And of course I'm a daily trader. But sometimes I leave the deal for two or more days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by big.pharaoh View Post
    I'm daily before the start of every deal I do. I have to pass the time frame starting from daily to 5 minutes. Then I analyze and get into the deal and that's the best that the trader does. And of course I'm a daily trader. But sometimes I leave the deal for two or more days.
    Before any trade is opened, we need to find the necessary reasons and the appropriate time from our market analysis. To be a good market analyst we need to know well about the candle charts, time frames, price action and fundamental analysis too. A short term trader might prefer to look at lower timeframes, but he should also check the higher time frames to understand the market movement better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Before any trade is opened, we need to find the necessary reasons and the appropriate time from our market analysis. To be a good market analyst we need to know well about the candle charts, time frames, price action and fundamental analysis too. A short term trader might prefer to look at lower timeframes, but he should also check the higher time frames to understand the market movement better.
    I made sure that i do a thorough market analysis using the candle stick charts before I do decide to open any trade. Lot of time frames are available to view the charts, before using any time frames we need to understand the function of time frames first. Time frames are important and I usually use the M30 and H4 time frames, most important is how well we can do the analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This depends on the trader himself and the trading strategy he uses and the time available for trading. Although I see that there is no problem in working with multiple time variants if the trader has the knowledge and ability and experience and most importantly the trading strategy and the capital that allows it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    I made sure that i do a thorough market analysis using the candle stick charts before I do decide to open any trade. Lot of time frames are available to view the charts, before using any time frames we need to understand the function of time frames first. Time frames are important and I usually use the M30 and H4 time frames, most important is how well we can do the analysis.
    The use of the trading analysis will have to depend on the type of analysis the trader is using. And for the candlestick you said, if i am the one that is analysing it, i will be using it on the 4 hours time frame, lower than that will not be acceptable. I have many other analysis by the use of indicators, i can still use 1 hour time frame for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The use of the trading analysis will have to depend on the type of analysis the trader is using. And for the candlestick you said, if i am the one that is analysing it, i will be using it on the 4 hours time frame, lower than that will not be acceptable. I have many other analysis by the use of indicators, i can still use 1 hour time frame for them.
    the time frames are useful for us in making analysis and approaches to the market, and good for traders who can combine them and get the correct analysis and good accuracy from it, and of course, high time frames is recommended for all of us to know the true trend at the market, that becomes the main ideas for us to follow the market, and then we need to get the right timing to enter and follow the market, then with combine time frames we will know it, we will know the support resistance levels properly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    the time frames are useful for us in making analysis and approaches to the market, and good for traders who can combine them and get the correct analysis and good accuracy from it, and of course, high time frames is recommended for all of us to know the true trend at the market, that becomes the main ideas for us to follow the market, and then we need to get the right timing to enter and follow the market, then with combine time frames we will know it, we will know the support resistance levels properly
    Time frame is important, like I have learned with my trading method, we might want to deny the fact that it is not important, but when I started making use of the higher time frame has made me understand properly now why my previous trading strategy hasn't been working for me, so I now switched to making better use of my higher time frame in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    One only gets to know about those reason why to take on trades in the market when they have made the right choice on trading and have own a trading strategy that works for them. The time frame is an important aspect of trading, that way with the right time frame traders gets to know how to make good choices of trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by usafxai View Post
    Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.
    I prefer using the long time frame because they are less noisy,as a position trader there are many times when i set and forget for up to three weeks,it is very convenient for me,because i do not have to sit y computer all day long,and you get a clearer picture there too.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast