Which Time frame we should use for trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There are so many time frames to be used, but we need to know that so many successful traders who have been able to succeed in the business have been clamouring on the use of the longer time frame, but most of us who want to make fast amount of money from the business that is the reason why so many have decided not to follow the longer time frame and follow the little time frame, I do follow the longer time frame and it works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    for short term of long time trade we need to understand charts, for understanding trend we need to check all time frames actaully because with this we can understand what is trend in short term and long term and with respect to this we can place good managing orders, otherwise we can lose money if we are checking long term frames and trading on short term

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    We should use the 30 mints or H1 Chart / time frame for getting fruitful result but you trading plan and strategy matter and you should do forex with proper planning and understanding of the business and then you should use the right time frame for better results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    in this business, if you want to trade in this business you should be able to know that you will be trading this business with some time frame so,but the time frame i do use and also preferred to use in this business is that of the h4 time frame , because that type of time frame do give me as very good and nice view of what am doing in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    i think it depends on the trader's trading styles and strategies to use. for scalpers, they prefer to trade with shorter time frame such as minutes. most favorite time frame for scalpers, according to my opinion, is m1 and m5. in the other hand, traders who choose their trading style as long term trader and some of them take forex trading as only an investment, they like to trade in longer time frame. the differences between scalper and long term trader are high. so this question can only be answered on what trading styles you use when you are trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    i think it depends on the trader's trading styles and strategies to use. for scalpers, they prefer to trade with shorter time frame such as minutes. most favorite time frame for scalpers, according to my opinion, is m1 and m5. in the other hand, traders who choose their trading style as long term trader and some of them take forex trading as only an investment, they like to trade in longer time frame. the differences between scalper and long term trader are high. so this question can only be answered on what trading styles you use when you are trading.
    Traders will always got a lot of strategies in here. There are many scalpers that will wish to trade with shorter timeframe and there are some trader that will see other chance to trade too. We just need to stick with our current system and use that only to trade. Certainly there are many differences in the market we need to see and learn too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I normally trade in the london sessison because that time the market is volatile and reason is that the big trader and hedge trader doing the trading at that time so that's why the market is fluctuated highly and being a retail trader we have the good chance to make the money so i will trade in the london session and i believe that it is suitable time for the trading the need is that we have analysis the market well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    To be able to know the time frame which will be needed when trading will have to based on how we have learned and gained more knowledge on how to trade, there is no simple or easier way of making money, but one could learn and understand the time frame which is to be used when trading. Forex trading is not a simple business so learning is to be taken seriously.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    i recommend to leatn all time frames and undetstand their function and it is useful for us to know the market situations and also to implement the trading methods that is used for.there is no useless thingto learn about it and might useful for us to determine the position on the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    i recommend to leatn all time frames and undetstand their function and it is useful for us to know the market situations and also to implement the trading methods that is used for.there is no useless thingto learn about it and might useful for us to determine the position on the market
    Learning all timeframe will be better for our own experience but there are no need to keep using all timeframes while trading too. There will be limitation about how much knowledge we can get from all timeframes to trade and then we need to know what we can do with them too. If we use too much timeframes then our result might not be too good as far as my experience tells.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast