Which Time frame we should use for trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    For you to be well experience in forex trade that is the more reason you have to learn and practice at all time to gain this experience in this business but I believed the time frame you should used should be depends on the strategies and your trading style in forex trade of course you can make used of short time frame or long time frame but it should depends on your strategy you used.
    I think that traders will need the experience to make money and they always need to make sure whether they currently possess enough experience to make money yet in this business or not. if they do not have what it takes then they should just depend on their current style first but always try to improve it as much as possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    depend on strategy and trader's situation, some time we do not have time for sitting in front of computer and then we need to trade on long term which need of huge time frames like 1d weekly etc, but if we have time and less experience then can scalping and for it we need to trade on 15m 30m and 1h candles just, so time frame depend on strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    well am sorry to say this am a beginner who haven't traded for the first time so i want to use this opportunity to ask my question. the question goes goes this way. WHICH TIME FRAME IS BEST FOR TRADING because me i really want to learn so much about fores trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    You should just know the one that works for you, learn and know the one that works for you and keep on making use of it consistently. Trading is a risky business and the only way to make money from forex trading is by learning, that way one has to learn and know the method which will work for him or her and know the required time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well we can make use of any trading strategy but then we have to ensure that we have got what is called a trading strategy which we can use confidently on what so ever time frame which we have choose. Furthermore, if we are choosing something like the lower time frame then we are putting our selves into too much trouble.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    I think that traders will need the experience to make money and they always need to make sure whether they currently possess enough experience to make money yet in this business or not. if they do not have what it takes then they should just depend on their current style first but always try to improve it as much as possible.
    Yes, the experience is the best way to succeed in forex, one who have the good experience will for sure know the time frame to be used when trading. Apparently I have got to know that the longer time frame is the best one to be used but due to most people are so much in a hurry to start making money most people don't focus on longer time frame anymore.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yeah and the most important thing they know that how they have to successful trading in forex they have a good system of trading, means have good strategy, good discipline, good selection of trading patterns, etc They have also a good trading mindset so in successful we can see all those good qualities of trading that we have to adopt in forex to become a success trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I suggest that everything should be based on learning, which means that when a trader has learned and have a working good concept which he or she makes use of when trading the market, such trader will then be able to approach the market with the knowledge. with that been said, the trading strategy which a trader is making use of should determine the time frame which the trader should use.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    Which allows your trading strategy and planning, most of the trader use the H1 and I am also using this time frame but I would like to say that time frame does not matter, our trading planning and strategy does matter in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    every traders choose their own suitable time frame for trading. it depends on the trader's trading style. if one choose as scalper, he will choose smaller time frame to trade such as minutes time frame (M1, M5, M15, etc.). while other traders who like swing trading or long term trading, they surely choose higher time frame such as hourly, h4, daily, weekly, or even monthly. it based on every traders which one that suits them most.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast